Thread: Alternative blue haired spinner available all weekend for outcalls or incalls

Verified Companion Companion DenverSins's Avatar

Alien Alternative blue haired spinner available all weekend for outcalls or incalls

Hey there, I'm Denver! Some of you may have known me for awhile, but I have a new vibe going on that you may want to check out! I dyed my hair BLUE, if you're into that sort of thing...that is only one of my defining features, among also blue initializing eyes, a mischievous smile, just right boobs, enough for you to get a handful, tight thighs, and a extremely round behind. I stand at 4'11 and weigh about 90 lbs. So if you are looking for a true spinner, I am definitely her!! Here is a little sneak peak!
    20190322_155246.jpgMSOG, GFE, PSE, BBBJ/DT/CIM/COF/COB, DATY, TUHA, 69, MPFS, and RPG are some things that I provide during my sessions....if you don't see something that you are looking for, it doesn't hurt to ask! I am also wanting to expand my sexual experiences with fetishes that I have not tried before, so if you are wanting to try something new, lets go at it together! Under no circumstances will I provide BBFS or Greek. Please do not even ask!

My rates are 200 for a half hour, 300 for an hour, and an additional 50 for outcalls.

IMG_0487.jpg

I am available all weekend for either outcalls, or I will have an incall in the Galleria! If you would like to get together, please send me personal message with at least two recent references and their contact info. We cannot get together if I do not get you verified! This is for your safety, and mine! Also, I will be answering the door, properly dressed in lingerie that you will just want to rip off, freshly showered, and every picture of what a woman should be. Please arrive smelling fresh. There will be toiletries and fresh towels provided if necessary. Message me when you would like to get together! I prefer at least a day in advance notice for a session, but time permitted, we can work something out on short notice. I respond best to text messages, and my number is listed below. Lets get this weekend started!
    IMG_0197.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Denver Sins
    737-637-9869
    denversinsbooking@gmail.com
    Available in North Loop
    Now accepting cash and Cash App