Thread: Dee512: A Taste of Puerto Rico in Austin - Dee512

Verified Hobbyist BCD Excellent Barbarian's Avatar

Dee512: A Taste of Puerto Rico in Austin - Dee512

Companion's Handle: Dee512
    Date of Visit: 3/22/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: 512.309.0512
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/album.php?albumid=3647
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK (lots), BBBJx2, DATY, FIP, Face Sitting, DATO, CFS (mish & doggie), COA, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 170
    Approximate age of Companion: mid to late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: long and dark
    Smoking Status: I would expect No
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Very sexy. Beautiful face. Slim, but with all the curves expected of a hot latina.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Spotted her post this morning and was intrigued. Saw she was staying with AlaskanKitty, so knew she'd be right down the road from me, so reached out prior to 8:00am. She texted back w/i a minute (a GREAT sign, as it was obvious she wasn't sleeping off a wild night).

We set up for 10:00. She confirmed at 9:30 and sent me the street address - nice suburban single-family home that would sell in the high 300s.

She and AK met me at the door. I was very impressed w/ my date. She grabbed my crotch and an immediate DFK. AK explained her presence as helping to get Dee started as she's new at this and I am her first date ...DUUUUDE . No worries from me.

We venture down the hall to get started on a damn good time

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SanchoGrande's Avatar

Nice review

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Sanch,

Check your eyes sir.

I saw one thing up top and another in the story. Please clarify. Great review though.

- - - Updated - - -

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice I am not stating what I donated but did the same as activities as he did and that she was very fun. Will have to try a double next time with both and see how they are together

Last edited by Excellent Barbarian; 03-22-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: SIC

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Too Expensive

Thanks for the review. Looks like you had fun.

I clicked the link to her welcome wagon intro. She states her rates as:

220 HH
    360 HR
    560 GFE
    660 PSE

This girl is right up my alley. But, I would NEVER pay these rates even for someone more established. WTF do you get for the 360/hr if it's $560/hr for GFE???

I just came to Austin from Houston. They have incredible Latina agencies down there. They charge $180/hr. I could see two different girls for one hour each for her $360 charge. You can have some incredible doubles also for that price also. Some of these girls have gone Indy and charge around $200/hr. I'm working on getting some of them to do road trips to Austin.

Nice to see this Puerto Rican exists, but won't take the time to see her......

A'Man