Hello my friends, my in call lease is ending. I was planning to have my place until March 31 for in call, however, I have so much cleaning , packing, and so much to do in preparation for my skin care business which I need to launch April 12. I just realized I have all this stuff to do and so little time to do it. Skin care is my passion and my future for me and my little one. So with all that being said, I will be taking some time off sooner than I thought I would be no more than two months and at which point I will be available for out calls only and maybe an in call occasionally. With all that being said, I do want to thank all of for everything. Ty for helping me get by this year and ty for helping me purchase my schooling and my products. I do have a very special friend who has helped me so so so much with everything for many years many years and this year with my son. He has practically been raising him for about 6 month ty ty ty ty for everything. I can't ty enough for loving my son. Okay guys I will miss all of you. I will post updates for sure. VERY IMPORTANT REFERENCESif you need a reference from me while I am away please have your provider contact me via text with the last four of your of your phone number also please remember this address that you saw me at and description of my place in case I some how do not have you saved in my phone. You can contact me via text to get address if you forgot! I'm actually going to post it in ladies area to help you out. IF YOU WANT VERIFIED STATUS and have seen me recently text me now with handle so I can do my job and get your status.