Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who poured the Asshole/Jerk additives into the water supply?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Unhappy Who poured the Asshole/Jerk additives into the water supply?

Is it just me, or is everyone else detecting an increase in confrontational behavior? It seems like someone is always trying to start a fight.

It is not just here, it is work, the grocery store, and everywhere.

Makes me afraid to come out into the open.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    What? You haven’t paid attention to the democrats the last 5-6 years?
    Bringing politics in the office. Canceling those who have different views, ie destroying the lives of anyone with a differing viewpoint. That’s life today…. And you are only now complaining? Oh well, better late than never…
    Clitoris Connoisseur

We do not do politics here. There are plenty of places on the Internet for that. OH2 is not one of them.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    YES we're taking it to the office, the streets and in your face till we get body autonomy and the government out of our health care choices. we will only get louder and more pissed off. they've done pissed off all the women and that never goes well.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    YES we're taking it to the office, the streets and in your face till we get body autonomy and the government out of our health care choices. we will only get louder and more pissed off. they've done pissed off all the women and that never goes well.
    Taking it "in [my] face" won't do anything except annoy me and most others, which will never result in a favorable outcome. Take it to the polls. That would be the logical way. And for the record, I support "body autonomy" but I do not support forcing anyone to think a certain way. I had enough of that growing up in a dictatorship. Just because someone thinks they have moral superiority, that is no excuse for rude behavior and/or violence. The rules of politeness and civility apply regardless. And you catch way more flies with honey than you do with shit.

This is just my opinion. Feel free to disregard it. It's a free country. Just don't force me to change it to suit yours.
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    +1

I agree with Miss Sue Nami on this one and I try to stay away from all talk in this area but it does affect a lot of us...

However, I'm still down for group hugs, smiles, cuddling, naughty sex, coffee & pastries...lol 😂

Followed by massages, a good book, playing with my puppies and hugging my kids...and then, I just try and let life handle the rest...🤗

Recently, I learned that it is a NO NO to give the THUMBS UP emoji... Sigh.. I then retreated to view the sad cat diaries on utube, drank a protein shake and took the puppy for a walk in the park and I am learning to stay away from the CONFRONTATIONAL emoji 's!

https://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk?si=kMluhqJMRXSVILYZ

For humor...sad cat diaries too help lighten the mood...I love cats..😻

Has anyone seen Dorothy or Toto?

Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Taking it "in [my] face" won't do anything except annoy me and most others, which will never result in a favorable outcome. Take it to the polls. That would be the logical way. And for the record, I support "body autonomy" but I do not support forcing anyone to think a certain way. I had enough of that growing up in a dictatorship. Just because someone thinks they have moral superiority, that is no excuse for rude behavior and/or violence. The rules of politeness and civility apply regardless. And you catch way more flies with honey than you do with shit.

This is just my opinion. Feel free to disregard it. It's a free country. Just don't force me to change it to suit yours.
    You know Sweetheart...

I do not mean to intrude... but.I do not think that Ms. Sue Nami, meant that she wanted to LITERALLY take things to your "face"... She might want to SIT ON YOUR FACE and impress you with her Squirting skills, but that is ANOTHER THREAD... However, she has never come across to me, as an aggressive person... Just a passionate one...and not every one is sugar and/or Splenda all the time...pick your diet..I don't judge... It has to be organic, or it just won't be authentic and real...

In this world, being genuine, can be a good thing, you know? Everyone handles life's little vicissitudes a tad bit differently you know? But, that makes this walk, through our crazy little zoo, all the more interesting and intriguing...

Just make sure that your flashlight is working on your cellphone if you go out at night and definitely do not stand outside of any courthouses today... Not a good day for that!! Yikes!! 😳

Lions...and Tigers...and bears...OH MY!! 🦁🐅🐻😳👠

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Yep, we definitely need to purify the water supply.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Yep, we definitely need to purify the water supply.
    Look at the title of your thread Sweetheart...

The only person being rude on this thread or in this water supply is you...I don't feel the need to call any of the ladies or the men on this board "assholes" or "jerks"...

It's an odd reaction because I do not know you and other than me making a few posts in a city forum, that I love... You and I have not had any sort of interaction and most of my posts were about spa days and I joked with an ATF about my favorite pastries...lol 😂 (who knew that CARBS were offensive?)

The other alternative is that you are apart of the mean girl group that bullies people that they don't like? This was the same group that I stood up to for bullying two AA girls who made some young and dumb mistakes but they had been served and taught a lesson and I didn't think a 20-1 gang up was necessary so, I politely asked that the Austin crew not gang up on them...

Disagreements happen on online sites but I don't tend to hold grudges...maybe, you do.. For me, life and love is too precious so, please, if you are feeling negative or unhappy...look within... Because, it is not coming from me...

Soooo... if you are the MALE crew welcome wagon of this... That is OK... I'm just not here for any drama... I lost a friend, Soulmanike, and posting makes me feel connected to him right now...Oh2 and Eccie are my home sites, just like they are yours, and joking and laughing with old friends on this board lightens my heart so, I have stated this on multiple occasions and I am not going to be drawn into ANY OTHER DRAMA so, are we CLEAR?

I have friends here and I believe that this is a big world and I also, believe that we can all participate on this board and get along... I am not stopping anyone from posting and nor would I want to... So, please, you go and be grumpy, and I am going to find the joy in the day..I am going to do it for my friend, and I am going to do it for myself, because he is one of the men who taught me how to love and laugh on these boards so, I wish you nothing but the best. ☺️

I hope that YOU have a lovely day and that your WATER supply and your vocabulary brightens up considerably... ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Let?s all just get along!

Happy 420. Dance as if no one is watching.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Let?s all just get along!

Happy 420. Dance as if no one is watching.

That may be my new favorite video!! LOL ❤️🤗

Where did you find that?!? Lol 😂

I'm always looking for animal and bird videos!! Love that and I definitely love you Sweetheart!😘

Miss you and your Honey Buns...😉💋

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    That may be my new favorite video!! LOL ❤️珞

Where did you find that?!? Lol 

I'm always looking for animal and bird videos!! Love that and I definitely love you Sweetheart!

Miss you and your Honey Buns...
    Go to YouTube and search for woodcock. There are a ton of videos using different songs.

Love and miss you and your honey buns too. We need to make another rendezvous happen in May.

Enjoy another tune.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Go to YouTube and search for woodcock. There are a ton of videos using different songs.

Love and miss you and your honey buns too. We need to make another rendezvous happen in May.

Enjoy another tune.

OMG!! You have inspired me to go down a MUSICAL RABBIT HOLE TODAY!! LOL 😂

I am in LOVE with the WOODCOCK!!! After, listening to some much anticipated MUSIC today... I had to WORK in some DISCO... Threw on some JOHN TRAVOLTA videos while I was cleaning and playing with some new makeup and now, I'm finishing up my day with "THE BIG YEAR"...

IT'S an ALL BIRDS evening for me.. Sigh... If I end up with some CROWS...watching Alfred Hitchcock...we are having a very funny chat!!LOL 😂

https://youtu.be/HJARwSNpUP4?si=B4CA9-C2-bVNF_t5

PS

Did you know that I actually have a crow in my arm sleeve? I'm a huge Edgar Allen Poe fan..but, you have inspired me to learn a bit more about ornithology..😊 😘

Sweet Dreams Boo.. Thank you for making me smile...I owe you a text and a hug and I'm all over both!!❤️

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

SG, I too am a huge Poe fan.

risn, sorry for hijacking your thread. I blame the woodcock. And SG.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Some thoughts….

Allergies are really high making folks feel miserable. And oh yeah…the time change…our sleep is fucked up. Allergies, combined with time change and blue bonnets….Lot of wildflowers are soul crushing…..(kidding)….Many reasons why people are not being their best selves. Oh..and Ozempic can make people really grouchy. My friend was on it for a short time and she was sooooo irritable. Perhaps when we physically feel miserable our communication matches and we huddle together that way complaining, bitching and being nasty. I try not to judge it, stay above it and keep my good vibes going.

Apparently, it’s easier to be negative. Maybe it takes some conscious effort to remain positive. I see posts here with so many responses that are all about complaining. If someone post creates a positive post another member will surely post something snarky. Eventually the entire post is derailed.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast