Thread: I am the girl next door - YOUR PERSONAL PRINCESS

Verified Companion Companion

I am the girl next door - YOUR PERSONAL PRINCESS

Please don't let me be the girl that got away! I am that passionate lover that you have always longed for and I am ready to make your fantasies come true. I am new to the hobby and looking for someone to help show me the ropes. I am a part time caregiver to a family member and do require advance notice for all appointments.

I provide incall in a private residence in South Austin but am happy to come to you. You can text me at 512-309-0512 and we can set something up. (Please include your name and handle in your text).

I would love the challenge of pleasing you multiple times and assure you I will make you want to come back for more.

Sexy and spicy,
    Your Puerto Rican Princess Dee512

See menu and donations listed below.

BBBJ, CIM, CFS, CW, DATY, DFK, FBSM, FIA, FIV, FK, FOV, GFE, HJ, LFK, MILF, MSOG, YMMV

220 HH
    360 HR
    560 GFE
    660 PSE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD SanchoGrande's Avatar
    Welcome.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Welcome to our unholy realm Dee.

For someone new to the hobby as you claim to be, $360 for an hour is awful high. If you can get it, more power to you. But there are a lot of guys here, myself included, that will not pay more than $300 for an hour with a well established woman with a sterling reputation. For a newby, $200-$250 is more reasonable until you are established.

Thank you for working in South Austin. Best of luck to you. Have a great weekend.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    GFE , PSE - what type of services in addition to the regular hhr and hr rates would you provide ? Just curious, since the rates shoot up like that . I never want to stop learning.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Reminding members that this is not a discussion, review, advertising, or ISO section, so however well-meant, please let new-to-H2 participants introduce themselves initially as they see fit and welcome them to the community. Please save extraneous comments, queries, and suggestions for PM or more appropriate forums. Companion may expound on her services by PM, in ads, and on her profile. Appreciation for cooperation!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Welcome to the wickedry, Dee, and Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-22-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not me. I will leave her to those who don't get out much and have more time to save their allowance. I am trying to cut back on the over-expensive providers. Think I will stay with the 160's per hhr.

Welcome to the jungle baby!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Dee. Good luck to ya dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE