Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
Absolutely agree that screening is a valuable effort that benefits both parties.

BUT.......

If you are like me, travel to Houston frequently for work, and diligently provide references, only to be met by silence most of the time. Then circle back with the reference and am told they haven’t heard from anyone. Little common courtesy goes a long way. As a provider if you have all the clients you need at the moment, perfectly okay to say “I’m not seeing new clients at this time”. But insisting I once again type out names, numbers, web links and the like to ghost someone trying to be accommodating to your process is frustrating. Now if I was hideous it might make sense. But I’m not. Just a good looking middle aged monger in the road looking for some good looking and safe nookie. Rant Over!

Caspian.............. Let me know when your in town again bud. Let's meet up for a beer or 2 and exchange info. I know some very lovely ladies you may enjoy meeting and will vouch for each other........... Also, you can use me as a reference also once we meet up bro...............

Happy hobbying my friend...............