Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You Slayed it, Safety Rules. Leave your Feelings at the door

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
    Absolutely agree that screening is a valuable effort that benefits both parties.

BUT.......

If you are like me, travel to Houston frequently for work, and diligently provide references, only to be met by silence most of the time. Then circle back with the reference and am told they haven’t heard from anyone. Little common courtesy goes a long way. As a provider if you have all the clients you need at the moment, perfectly okay to say “I’m not seeing new clients at this time”. But insisting I once again type out names, numbers, web links and the like to ghost someone trying to be accommodating to your process is frustrating. Now if I was hideous it might make sense. But I’m not. Just a good looking middle aged monger in the road looking for some good looking and safe nookie. Rant Over!

Caspian.............. Let me know when your in town again bud. Let's meet up for a beer or 2 and exchange info. I know some very lovely ladies you may enjoy meeting and will vouch for each other........... Also, you can use me as a reference also once we meet up bro...............

Happy hobbying my friend...............

This is Good Business right here, the way it's supposed to be. When I left Louisiana for 6 months, I got on my tablet and Showed my clients which girls were safe to visit in the area. Take a little time to help each other stay Safe.

Guest BCD
    Slayer, I would be honored to buy you beers, as long as they are cold!! I have standards after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
    Absolutely agree that screening is a valuable effort that benefits both parties.

BUT.......

If you are like me, travel to Houston frequently for work, and diligently provide references, only to be met by silence most of the time. Then circle back with the reference and am told they haven’t heard from anyone. Little common courtesy goes a long way. As a provider if you have all the clients you need at the moment, perfectly okay to say “I’m not seeing new clients at this time”. But insisting I once again type out names, numbers, web links and the like to ghost someone trying to be accommodating to your process is frustrating. Now if I was hideous it might make sense. But I’m not. Just a good looking middle aged monger in the road looking for some good looking and safe nookie. Rant Over!

I know exactly how to screen my gents with out sending them thru all of that... obtaining the info that makes me booking with them a comfortable experience.
    I totally understand what you are saying! And, YES it sucks !
    More experienced ladies know how to check a gent out with out all of that. If I cant validate what I need only then do I send a gent thru hoops...
    I always appreciate the gents who don't delay & do their best to move on to the best part... I do still ask for the info on my ad because it helps me do my foot work.. I'm not waiting around on another chick to verify. Although it has come in handy when a lady responded. Fact is some don't for their own envious reasons. Its a catch 22 !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2