Thread: New Member_Need Profile Help

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New Member_Need Profile Help

I am a new member who joined a few days ago. unfortunately I accidentally selected female as my gender and now I’m unable to change it, even in the edit profile section changing your gender is not available, understandably. Admin is not responding to my emails and I don’t know what to do. I thought I might be able to delete my account and then make a new one, but I don’t see any directions on how to delete my account anywhere in the frequently asked questions section. This is impacting my verification ability and communication with other members. I would really appreciate it if anybody could give me advice on what to do?

I don’t know - I could easily imagine a Provider named “Shaboink.” And maybe the military’s new gender policy will carry over to here - you have to hobby under the gender of your birth, not the one you currently identify with. LOL.

Our erstwhile Admins are grossly overworked (if not grossly oversexed) and woefully underpaid. Give them time to get to you. You will find them to be a most helpful lot.

Have fun and stay safe!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Darlin' lad, I'll see about scheduling your sexual reassignment procedure asap, chuckle. Please be "patient" and allow a wee bit for the profile change to occur, then you can get to "playing doctor."

Thanks. -- "Naughty Nurse" Fancy with her chilly stethoscope, pulling on the latex gloves, prepping for Chief of Surgery CK1942. "Now, take a deep breath and ..."
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-21-2019 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Wonky danged Internet connection!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Looks like Fancy is on the sex change operation. lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lol, I deserve all the comments- my punishment is deserved! Nonetheless, I appreciate your response! I will be more patient and hope admin responds soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    All done, and didn't hurt a bit! Doctor CK is skillful with his hands, chuckle and wink.

Registration errors happen. No big deal, just an opportunity to smile at funny little things in life.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-22-2019 at 10:09 AM.