Thread: I wanna be rolling around in soft sheets, ontop of cloud-like pillows, exploring you.

Verified Companion Companion DenverSins's Avatar

Alien I wanna be rolling around in soft sheets, ontop of cloud-like pillows, exploring you.

Come spend an evening with me!
    Tonight I am staying in a nice, 4.5 star hotel in the Galleria, enjoying some of the finer things in life.
    How about you? What are you doing?
    Don't you want to come indulge in something sweet, special? Something out of the ORDINARY?
    The possibilities of our night are endless!
    We can go wherever the magic takes us!

20190319_171054 (2).jpg

I can be full GFE one moment, complete PSE the next. I enjoy passionate, intimate encounters, while at the same time, recently I am finding that I want to explore a wide variety of fetishes! All of my sessions can be catered to your preferences...let's indulge and explore unlimited possibilities....I am rather open minded, and very accepting, understanding, and welcoming. We can discuss anything you have in mind, although absolutely under any circumstances, I will not provide BBFS or Greek, so please, do not even ask. I do not like dirty messages or phone calls to occur before we meet....lets save that for the bedroom. I will inform you the basics that I am comfortable with....GFE, PSE, MSOG, MPFS, BBBJ/DT/CIM/COF/COB, DATY, DATO, 69, RPG, and many more! Recently, I have discovered that I may be interested in exploring some bondage, and some more kinky encounters....

IMG_0673.jpg

I am patiently awaiting your company!
    I am available all night. In order for us to get started in enjoying each other as soon as possible, in your first message, please include at least two recent references, and their contact information. I will not meet with someone who doesn't go through the verification process. I promise, it will be over before you know it! Please arrive in good hygiene...I will be wearing lingerie and smelling fresh....There will be a shower, toiletries, and clean towels provided to clean up before and after, if you desire.

200 Half Hour
    300 Hour
    Additional 100 per Hour

You can reach me at 281-942-0006. Texting is preferred for first communication.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Denver Sins
    737-637-9869
    denversinsbooking@gmail.com
    Available in North Loop
    Now accepting cash and Cash App