Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Available now is back!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I added one of my nonmember lady friends as a favorite, but I haven’t invited her to view my profile. Seems pointless...she already knows me. P411 advises caution when inviting nonmembers. I’m not sure how useful this might be for me, since I don’t see new women very often. We shall see.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

A verified Male client on P411 wants a non member provider to see his "ok"s >that is your right James, you paid for the membership I assume

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    p411 is also flagging accounts and doing a reverification btw If you don't have a corner store with the same days news paper you may find yourself suspended longer than usual !

Btw, as far as AVAILABLE NOW the lady only has to be available within the next 24hrs.
    Email says same day appointmemts otherwise revoked provledhe
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 03-28-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas

Birthday

Good to hear
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    MSOG GFE/PSE
    VIP Body Rub Artist
    MAY 7th ☆ hhr -- Extended Visits ☆
    INCALL 610/NW GALLERIA

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly Per Availability

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Interesting! Can they see any specific Okays, and if not, can they see how many you have been given?
    No. Its a option the providers can allow. They can see how many years you been a member, if the provider allows so. She can also control what level of client she wants to contact her & if her profile is public. They only see your okays if you select it. I have been a member since 2012 but none would be the wiser....

Also posting email/pm from them ect is a violation that could get your account revoked.

Im available when Im available LOL no site/client/other provider ect is going to tell me when I have to be available. Good luck with that... like I said. It says with in 24hrs if you want to call it same day, lol okay! Im unbothered.

Since p411 isn't adding any new members well last I knew..... Im not seeing any unverified p411 members ! Try and use p411 with me and no handle/established account.. huh no thanks !

Honestly what's a dude gonna say.. Oh I contacted her she wasn't available LOL Like I have to see you or Im not booked... I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE & SEE WHO I WANT...WHEN I WANT ! Now if you wont see someone they can report you, gtfoh. No way ! That shit sounds good lol... I bet not 1 lady gets her account suspended for that!

Im available when I post or when I can respond. Period. Idk why ladies would post and not be available, some ladies require pre booking so.. yup that just a 1 liner that is not gonna go far! Then again there is this thing called life, when family and other shit happens.. get over it. Providers have life issues, schedule changes ect… just like the gents do. A lady can post then 30min later get a family call.. what are you gonna do LOL cry and say Oh she said she was available… oh and now she won't see me... LOL. There is no way to prove a lady who posted isn't available.

I respect others time because I want them to respect mine... period. I honestly believe providers respect this more than the gents...
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 03-29-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Yes it is with serious infractions for those eho post when they arent actually available for that hour if requested
    This isn't true sweets, not only that its a serious infraction to post pm/message updates from p411.

Same day, yes (within 24 hrs) Idk what your posting about... If they aren't available that hour. That info is incorrect!

That doesn't make sense, a lady can be booked, family issues, don't want to see you ect… that statement just doesn't come together!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    I understand it as available 'now'
    So, I'll post when I'm available 'now'

Bingo ^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    In order to be able to post up in the "available now" section I believe you have to be logged on. That would mean you're probably monitoring the activity.
    The system will log you off after 1 hour if you aren't active...at least moving around on the site.
    I've seen some providers put their profile up in "available now" looking for something later in the day. For instance, as I type this one provider has her profile up but it says from 6:00pm - 10:00pm. The system allows this so that's OK in my mind.

I don't understand why in the hell would you put your profile up in the "available now" section if you weren't looking for an appointment in the very near future or for a specific time period later in the day. Seems like you're just inviting inquiries you're going to have to turn down. It's not what the "available now" section appears to be designed for. I doubt one instance is going to get anyone banned but a pattern of it may.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    It’s all about visibility.

One long-time reputable Austin woman told me that she posts Available Now for the benefit of her regulars. All first time clients must give her at least 24 hour notice. I’m not defending or criticizing that practice, just saying.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    In order to be able to post up in the "available now" section I believe you have to be logged on. That would mean you're probably monitoring the activity.
    The system will log you off after 1 hour if you aren't active...at least moving around on the site.
    I've seen some providers put their profile up in "available now" looking for something later in the day. For instance, as I type this one provider has her profile up but it says from 6:00pm - 10:00pm. The system allows this so that's OK in my mind.

I don't understand why in the hell would you put your profile up in the "available now" section if you weren't looking for an appointment in the very near future or for a specific time period later in the day. Seems like you're just inviting inquiries you're going to have to turn down. It's not what the "available now" section appears to be designed for. I doubt one instance is going to get anyone banned but a pattern of it may.
    Well, I get a lot of pre-screening requests for appointments from there. A lot of guys seem to do pre-booking there. Well, I get a lot of pre-booked sessions from there. If I log on, Im available no doubt. Also when you log on it automatically puts you on the online list.. when I have scheduling issues I just don't log on there, here or anywhere else...

Smart Man
    I wished most men could use common sense in this game. Ughhhh

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Well, I get a lot of pre-screening requests for appointments from there. A lot of guys seem to do pre-booking there. Well, I get a lot of pre-booked sessions from there. If I log on, Im available no doubt. Also when you log on it automatically puts you on the online list.. when I have scheduling issues I just don't log on there, here or anywhere else...
    Yes, and some providers may be logged in taking care of answering screening requests, PMs or booking dates. They can do that and not necessarily be "available now" or within the next two hours. If a provider logs on to her account I highly doubt that it places her in the available now section. I would think that is something she would have to initiate when she is ready and looking.

I have used the available now section and been pretty successful in making appointments on short notice. While that page was down I sent a few requests(with some success) if I saw someone was online and I was interested. I simply asked if they had availability within the time frame I was looking for(usually within a couple of hours). If they weren't available fine. If they didn't reply I simply moved on assuming they weren't available. With the section now back open I will go back to using it as before. I'll send a PM asking if we can meet in my window of opportunity. If a provider doesn't want to see me she can tell me that and I won't ever bother her again. I don't need an explanation. Some providers think I'm an asshole or try to tell them how to run their business. I get it. I'm usually just trying to offer a different perspective but can be blunt about it. I've also called some providers out for saying stupid shit that doesn't belong out in the open on a SHMB. Other providers have taken exception to that. Again, I get it. We probably wouldn't be a good match anyway if she doesn't think we would be. I've got plenty of OKs from some really good providers so I let that talk about my behavior during a session.

This is where it gets sticky I think. A provider may be available but not want to see a particular guy for her own reasons. She may be afraid the guy will blow up so she says she's not available. Here's the deal...If the guy reacts poorly it shouldn't upset you, it should reinforce the decision you already made. If he continues, ignore him and report his ass. Gina doesn't allow any BS.

By the same token if a gal is constantly "available" but she's never available if I make several requests... not once, not twice but perhaps the on the third time I'm likely to say something either to her or report it. I don't think one report is going to cause any discipline but a few might.

Honesty is the best policy, don't abuse the page and don't waste either of our time by posting available now ads if you really aren't available.

All of this wasn't necessarily directed at you in particular Jess. I just got started in responding to what you said and kind of went off in left field.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Whaaaaaaat!!! Good bc P411 is my fav place. I do not advertise anywhere else at all. Only OH2 & P411.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar

Honesty is the best policy, don't abuse the page and don't waste either of our time by posting available now ads if you really aren't available.
    It's simple .... don't abuse the page

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast