Thread: Available now is back!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Interesting! Can they see any specific Okays, and if not, can they see how many you have been given?
    There is a link that allows me to see what non-member providers see as a “limited preview” of my profile. It appears that the invited non-member can see each OK.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    There is a link that allows me to see what non-member providers see as a “limited preview” of my profile. It appears that the invited non-member can see each OK.

That's a pretty big deal if it really works like that.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I added one of my nonmember lady friends as a favorite, but I haven’t invited her to view my profile. Seems pointless...she already knows me. P411 advises caution when inviting nonmembers. I’m not sure how useful this might be for me, since I don’t see new women very often. We shall see.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

A verified Male client on P411 wants a non member provider to see his "ok"s >that is your right James, you paid for the membership I assume