Time: 9:30AM
    Provider: Genesis
    Phone or Pager: She will provide
    Email Address:
    City: Austin
    Area: North Austin
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Carressing, BBBJ, Balz, DATY (Lots of it), CG, Doggy, Sided Doggy, ACG, a small break, Dancing on the pole (Litterally, she has a pole in her room), BBJ, a little Russian, more BBBJ, HJ, Mish, BBBJ, HJ, CIM (YMMV)
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: $$
    Was the Description you were given accurate? No... She looks even better in person. She has a smoking hot banging body
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Race: African American and gorgeous
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural,
    Smoking Status: Not that I know
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD

Provider`s Face and Body:
    I am not very good with measurements but let's put it that way
    - A shaved pussy that tastes like a peach
    - The most beautifull breast I have ever seen (MM) with nipples that respond to the touch and the kiss
    - An ass that looks just incredible while doing doggy or when she dances around the pole
    - A body created by the gods for the goddess that she is
    - A flawless face that will make you melt when:
    1. She smiles at you when she opens the door
    2. she looks up at you while BBBJ
    3. She looks down at you while you DATY her
    4. She turns around and smiles while you doggie her
    Probably the best looking provider I have ever been with. And I am not exagerating!!!

Provider's Attitude: Hi, welcome to the love palace. We are going to have fun. You are a cutie and I will take advantage of you

So Genesis and I have been talking for a few days on PM and I knew I had to see her. I looked at her pictures over and over and finally made the decision. I called her and the sound of her voice only got me all hot and flustered... You will know when you talk to her. She has the sexiest voice. So I got directions and made my way there. She opened the door wearing nothing but a towel and a cute paitr of glasses. She offers me a glass of water and we go upstairs. I am watching her long legs and I just can't wait to have these wrapped around my neck.
    We get in the room where I make myself confortable (if you know what I mean). We sit on the bed and the towel hides just enough for my imagination to go wild. She moves towards me and we start kissing... Then it is like the Prince song (Darling Nikky) but better!!!
    I am not sure where it started and where it ended but let me try to get my thoughts together and recollect
    So we are kissing while I play with her nipples very gently (they get hard very fast). She starts playing with me through my boxers which come off very fast)... Lots of kissing later, she goes down on me. Comes back up and sits on my face so I can devour her... Turns around and we are in 69... That girls has some serious skills... An eternity later, she covers me up and rides me CG then ACG (I think that's what it ios called. At that point, I know I want to stay for the hour (I was planning on just staying half). Then comes Doggy and sided doggy. There is nothing hotter than Genesis looking back at you while you are taking her from behind, smilling and saying "Don't you cum yet!!!... Oh my god... Finaaly I can't hold it anymore and I have to explode... I think she came twice in that first session. A little clean up and we start talking about her past days as a dancer... So she start dancing on the pole and guess what about two minutes into it I am hard again... She leaves me all by myself and keeps staring into my eyes while she plays with herself. She finally comes close to me and starts sucking on me again. A little Russina, a lot of kissing and here comes the cover. We get into mish while she plays with herself and here she cums again... I feel like a god. I am not even sure I can ring again since she drained me so good in the first session. More blow job, more hand job and I finish myself in her beautiful mouth... She gets the last drop and goes to the bathroom (No swallow here). She comes back to the bed where we hang out for a while. We kiss, she strokes me slowly, she carresses my chest... I could have stayed there all day. Unfortunately I had to go, I went to clean up, she put a robe on and she walked me downstairs... Before I left whe lands a beautifull DFK on me... Oh my god... If I had more cash I would have probably asked for another hour just to stay and lay with her

Would you recomend this provided: Not to the faint of heart... If you don't know the answer to that one then go back and read this review again.

I will probably not see anyone else for a while as this is DA SHIT!!! Unless maybe if she comes with me

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    Frenchy,

Another fine review, oui oui,

Welcome to the Genesis fan club! :)
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    Since ASPD is broken, how do I get ahold of Genesis?

Jack

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jack16232 @ Mar 17 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Since ASPD is broken, how do I get ahold of Genesis?

Jack[/b]
    PM her and she will get you all the information you need... Now be carefull before you call, she is not for the faint of heart... I am still hard after all that time since I saw her... Shit I should calol my doctor, it has been way over 4 hours!!! And I did not even take a pill

:blink:

Figuring It Out Companion abigalexoxo's Avatar
    I think just about everyone would be willing to risk cardiac arrest for this luscious beauty. Nice sultry picture. I enjoy the "toss em around" appeal of a spinner but there is nothing like getting lost in the curves of a voluptuous goddess. Bravo Frenchy and beautiful breasts Jack.

contemplating hill sides
    abby
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Genesis is most definitely on fine foxy babe! And she can rock your world!

Verified Male Companion AidanRedd's Avatar
    But most importantly IMO, she has a smile that will light up a room void of light. She wins prettiest smile award.