Thread: Being harassed by Django and his friends -

Being harassed by Django and his friends -

So I'm being called today by guy who claims to be Django's friends and ......Django's so worried about being outed for harassing me the other(probably b. of ehat he does for a living) i did an Alert Days ago. Know hes sp worried he's having this man call me today so we have a conversation maybe 5 7 minutes long then he proceeded to tell me that he's a police officer and that django- is very well known he also precedes to read me at least 10 comments about me from off of the locker room sections. Out of all comments only 1 man has seen or met me. So I don't know if itss because I'm barely working anymore I'm under the radar or what the fuc all this harassment is about but I did an alert on django- harassing me for hours from two different phone number days ago. and now I guess I'm having to do an alert on this guy but I wanted to put it in the co-ed session because I was wondering if anybody knows what this dude's deal is or why he feels privileged enough to contact me now he's mentioned that he knows the django. And slayer1 and thatthey do dinners and shuttogether. .
    He's so worried about the Django being outed meanwhile he sag either in a fire station or police station because I could definitely hear all of that going on in the background sounds of scanners I fuck police and fire marshals they all have a scanners yiu fool.. Lol hes no one just someone to pop up and harrass me when I decide to go UTR
    is this what y'all are going to do is bother everybody that's trying to get out of the game. . .

he mentioned that one of the comments in the locker room said that I was going to be banned for outing people on here I've got infractions on here from both of the bosses and nothing is ever said anything about me being banned from outing people.
    When I do an alert on a guy I put the name he gave me his screen name and I put the phone number that he calls me from just like every other alert..

Psycho Bugaboo friend phone number will be any alerts
    Last edited by TexasRiley; 03-19-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Never ceases to amaze me how and why malicious malarkey and spurious rumors spread, but sad commentary on some souls, indeed, when harassment is escalated to this point needlessly.

Details discussed in private forums need to STAY in private forums for BOTH sides of the Hobby, and this is one of our core rules.

While this thread may be closed shortly at the discretion of staff while further investigation ensues, leaving it open and watched for additional comments right now. Warning all members to thread carefully and without speculation or vitriol. -- FIH/staff

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-19-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

This is why a lot of females don't like you it's not party time when two men are harassing one woman and now since I've made the poster using yet 1/4 number that was definitely not party time this is not eccie men do not have the right to harass you just because you don't want to see them or it's because they're lying to their friends about something doesn't mean I have the right to harass me
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Harassing reports should be posted in the ladies security forum in order to have both more security and credibility.

This thread is closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.