Thread: Question

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question

I rarely post on the boards, but every now and then I find myself contemplating about human sensuality.

I lost my virginity in my late twenties, and it was glorious! It was an older lady with a solid body, exactly like the soccer mom next door who takes the trash out in a tank top and Daisy dukes, showing off those calves. Anyways, she taught me all I know about making love and foreplay with tips like, that's too hard, go slower, right their, speed up just a little bit etc. I know now she was using me like a toy to climax, and I loved it.

Is that something all women, providers or not, like to do. I mean I'm no slouch, but I've always been turned on by an older woman or even younger telling me exactly step by step what to do to make them cum.

Is this coming in sessions, is it something that women like when they're really needing it in a specific way? Is it something you can request from a provider and what would you call it, dominatrix?

Tell her, "Thanks" for taking the time to teach you & the ladies don't have to deal with an A-hole

Verified Hobbyist BCD texreviewer's Avatar
    That's a fair question, the simple answer is 'yes', if you ask they should let you know. Of course, it's partly dependent on their personality. I would challenge you to get yourself to the point where you can read their body signs well enough to know if what you're doing is having the desired effect!

Look at this way, in school you studied to pass the hard classes right? Why would you treat a lady any different? Women are like trying to take multiple hard classes - AT THE SAME TIME! Take some time to learn how their body works and pay attention to their body language.

This is especially true when it comes to DATY! While each woman is gloriously unique, even down to how their clit responds and what it feels like at different stages of the process, there are also some universal constants that are applicable to all - learn them and then watch/feel for them.
    Like the old saying goes - Practice makes perfect!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Life is short. It's better to focus on finding out what turns you on the most, and that will put you on the path to your erotic nirvana.

The only woman you need to worry about pleasing is the woman who changes her last name for you, but that will come out of you naturally.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    But it's so hot to think that you're the reason that she's cumming. Makes a person feel needed. Not to mention it gives me a huge hard on.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    When I entered the hobby I was really surprised how many men truly wanted to please me. That making me cum was a big turn on and many didn't get that at home even when they did get sex. And you are a good man to be willing to listen and learn how to please a woman......these skills will never fail you and will take you to the front of any woman's list provider or not.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowmeslow View Post
    But it's so hot to think that you're the reason that she's cumming. Makes a person feel needed. Not to mention it gives me a huge hard on.
    Actually, it’s not. Cumming is a mental process. It’s like masturbating. It takes both mind and matter to cum. A Provider doesn’t know a hobbyist well enough to be sexually aroused by him.

The hobbyist is essentially a living breathing masturbation device for her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Securitized; 03-20-2019 at 09:14 PM.

BloHimSlow, have you ever used toys on a woman? That is fun

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Life is short. It's better to focus on finding out what turns you on the most, and that will put you on the path to your erotic nirvana.

The only woman you need to worry about pleasing is the woman who changes her last name for you, but that will come out of you naturally.

great answer! ditto...just communicate/connect and have fun!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH