Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seductive Selina Stolen 500$ from me

Retired Companion
    I'm just curious - nothing more. But who has $500 dollars as their walking around money. The most I ever have on me is maybe $100. Most of the time it's $20.00 plus credit cards.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not attacking or defending, but I sometimes carry 400 on me. I pay cash for most things and its easier to keep track of how much I am spending. When the money runs out it makes me stop and think.
    Lets say payday is 2 weeks out. I pull out enough money for gas, dining, groceries, and entertainment for the 2 weeks. If I spend it all I can always pull more out, but it makes me stop and think about how much I have spent.
    Last edited by redmoney; 03-20-2019 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Elaborate

Retired Companion
    ok thanks. That makes sense. I should follow that. Damn credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by redmoney View Post
    Not attacking or defending, but I sometimes carry 400 on me. I pay cash for most things and its easier to keep track of how much I am spending. When the money runs out it makes me stop and think.
    Lets say payday is 2 weeks out. I pull out enough money for gas, dining, groceries, and entertainment for the 2 weeks. If I spend it all I can always pull more out, but it makes me stop and think about how much I have spent.

I have the same questions as Brittany, did you give her the money before the session actually took place? More details

Verified Hobbyist BCD a1soundman's Avatar
    There seems to be several people debating both sides of the accusation. I would think Selina knows about this thread by now. Some including myself are curious to hear her side of the story.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm a big fan of cash also and may pull out extra while I'm at the ATM, but when I visit a girl, my watch, wallet and any cash that's not for the transaction get hidden in the car before I walk up.
    I take agreed on amount, condoms and my phone (oh and car keys of course). I know exactly what I arrived with and exactly what I need to leave with.
    This seems like old fashioned common sense.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0id View Post
    I'm a big fan of cash also and may pull out extra while I'm at the ATM, but when I visit a girl, my watch, wallet and any cash that's not for the transaction get hidden in the car before I walk up.
    I take agreed on amount, condoms and my phone (oh and car keys of course). I know exactly what I arrived with and exactly what I need to leave with.
    This seems like old fashioned common sense.
    Common sense is like a shovel.
    It's a tool that should be in every shed
    but sadly...

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    This is what I do as well. It has helped me to budget better.

Also, I think all accusations will need to be addressed by Selina. I don't think anyone should pass judgment on her just yet, as we know nothing other that what the OP has said and to be Frank, it's a bit all over the place and doesnt really make any sense, nevermind painting a clear picture.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    first of all, I don't have a vehicle so I don't know what you're talking about knowing 'what i drive' and secondly I in fact CAN get back on eccie I just choose not to. That is my choice. I have thought about it but haven't pulled the trigger yet because I have other things coming into play where I don't see the need to be on multiple sites. And this is indeed a sour arrangement. You knew I was traveling to San Antonio a lot and was rarely ever available in Austin. You seemed to only contact me when I wasn't available. I even started giving you my travel dates etc ahead of time. And when I would return to Austin YOU were never available. After numerous times trying to connect with you I gave up. Then you continuously threatened to ruin my business and once you start threatening me why should I kiss your feet? So don't try and make it seem like I stole 500$ from your pocket when you openly handed to me. I'm done with this. I have other issues to worry about, thanks to my friends on this site who have checked on me and my girlfriends who have also checked on me.

To all the men that have messaged me for appointments I am so sorry for taking long to get back with you. I recently broke my foot and have not felt the need to get online. I will be back working this weekend. Again I apologize for any inconveniences.

everyone play safe xoxo
    Last edited by Seductive Selina; 03-20-2019 at 07:32 PM.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    First of all you took it out of my pocket, then when I realized you apologized saying you were in need.. And promised to pay me back, very upset by had to go along so I could atleast get my money.. Then you promised you would pay me back.. But after reaching out several times you decided to not respond for a few months.. I even PM you.. then you responded about how you didnt know me, or what I was talking about.. left several messages telling you to just reach back .. but no response, sorry it had to come to this but, i didnt deserve to be targeted... Then your first and second of alls are pointless .

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    I'm not going back and forth with you. I have the messages online where you stated 'I got in your vehicle when you handed it to me' as well as text messages. Once you lie you've gotta keep up with it huh? I've NEVER stolen from a client. So you're complete bullshit. Say what you'd like.

Why would you take 500$ into an apt and not realize asap that it's missing before you left my incall? Common sense would be check my pockets for the 500$ I carried in here huh? And again why wait 3 months to mention is huh? That's 500$ good grief. Indeed a sour arrangement. I've never ever stolen from a client and I have no reason to start. Again I am done with this.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Digging into someone's pocket, purse, clothing without permission, NO, NO, NO. I have a real job and it would be the same as me stealing from a company. This is my opinion and I'm not insinuating she is guilty. Again, not about who is guilty.. Making a point about taking something without permission

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Both sides have had their fair say, and readers may form their own conclusions. Thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-20-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2