Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seductive Selina Stolen 500$ from me

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Seductive Selina Stolen 500$ from me

About 3 mths ago she stole 500$ from me .... later admitting to it saying she was short rent, I told her that it was not cool but she was responding to me to tell me she was very sorry and wanted to pay me back, she then disappears and claims she doesn't know what iam talking about.. I had seen her atleast 3 times over the last 2 yrs, and all was great like always.. I tried to be patient and be cool about it ... But 500, plus just the fact of stealing

​(Edited for content. - gfe No posting of personal communications.)

Here is a txt..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This ^^^^ is proof of what??? That^^^ is a serious, unsubstantiated allegation of a lady that would be totally out of her character to do. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Lol.. I ask her when is she getting me back........ and she replies with.. awwwww. my Bill's, and my health.. more excuses. what else do you want. I thought the same thing when it happened...

- - - Updated - - -

So I am the victim, but I am the bad guy...

Retired Site "Guide"
    Moved from Alerts as it is not one.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    OP,

Your always going to get backlash from the white knights of providers here. This happens more than you think.

The number one thing you need to practice. Always go in with only the amount agreed on, cash that is and leave everything else in the car.
    If it's an outcall, either hide everything in the room or leave it in your car.

Just my experience. Hope that helps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Regarding her honesty this was my experience. I booked her via P411 last year in May based on her photos and stats which both turned out to be deceptive. Sexual visual stimulus is very important to me so I see slender woman only. Her profile indicated 115lbs and short blonde hair. I like blonde pixie cuts. When I entered the incall she was wearing a full body bathing suit (girdle) and was very thick. She had long brunette hair. I think weight-maybe 150lbs?

If I had a do-over I would have just turned around and left but she was all up in my face with happiness. When she removed the bathing/girdle suit her gut exploded with a disgusting belly roll, tits dropped to mid-chest. I gave it a try and know surprise it wasn't going to happen. I got up, dressed, told her she lied about her weight and hair. I would pay for a half hour (time spent) only and left.

For you WK's. Yes, she obviously has since lost weight, making her face prettier, unbeknown to me she had a baby prior to the visit. This explains the weight, she was desperate for money, neither of which excuses her deception. She uses a variation of her name on P411 as Steamy Selena which many girls also do.

I checked her P411 account later that day. She had corrected her hair and added just 5 lbs to her weight. She kept using the old pictures forever before updating.
    Last edited by zmonator; 03-19-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Content

Quote Originally Posted by kingtut View Post
    About 3 mths ago she stole 500$ from me .... later admitting to it saying she was short rent, I told her that it was not cool but she was responding to me to tell me she was very sorry and wanted to pay me back, she then disappears and claims she doesn't know what iam talking about.. I had seen her atleast 3 times over the last 2 yrs, and all was great like always.. I tried to be patient and be cool about it ... But 500, plus just the fact of stealing
    Damn dude that sucks and i see all everyone is still vouching for her smh..I'll take her off my list asap!

Damn now I don’t know what to think are the white knights protecting her or is king tut telling the truth. I’ll ask my magic eightball later.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToSeeU View Post
    Damn now I don’t know what to think are the white knights protecting her or is king tut telling the truth. I’ll ask my magic eightball later.
    Maybe the WKs are protecting King Tut but I plan to find out for myself and confirm or deny zmonator’s allegations.

King Tut’s allegations were a he said/she said situation right out of the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Maybe the WKs are protecting King Tut but I plan to find out for myself and confirm or deny zmonator’s allegations.

King Tut’s allegations were a he said/she said situation right out of the gate.
    True I still want to see her at least once in my hobby lifetime to add a notch to my belt.
    Last edited by LoveToSeeU; 03-19-2019 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Missed a few words

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    First im not taking any sides. These situations rarely workout or end good. So please don't stone me!

Before we go all burn the witch maybe we should wait until the other party has had her say. This is not her character at all. Sometimes the lines get blurred and we forget that this is a hobby and that the arrangements should be kept professional and never taken outside of that arrangement. So was $500 stolen out of your wallet or a prepaid arrangement was not fully satisifed? I'm confused by your two different posts on what happened?

As for the preferred411 fiasco above. I do know selina had an inactive p411 account for awhile. When eccie and everything went down she did go through the hoops at my advice to reactivate it. Unknown to her the original information in the profile stayed. An innocent mistake about the hair color, weight, age...etc that anyone of us could make when coming back to an inactive account after a few years. I know because i brought it up to her about it having old info and to change it. That's another reason why you should always make sure to do full recon before booking any provider or if anything ask the lady are your stats current.

Selina is a great provider and you would be missing out by jumping to conclusions with out her having a chance to say something.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 03-19-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    ...Before we go all burn the witch maybe we should wait until the other party has had her say. This is not her character at all. ...

Selina is a great provider and you would be missing out by jumping to conclusions with out her having a chance to say something.
    My point exactly ^^^^^ as stated in post #3. I would like to hear SS’ version of the story.

Believe me I know where she lives, I know what she drives.. This lady that I use to think was real cool, fucked up.. Believe me or not, no need to stir up things for no reason, I have plenty of txt going back and forth, talking about trying to pay me back , and was exstreamly sorry, told me about how she is struggling and cant get back to eccie.. which cut her clients more than half, she said... Believe what you want but I know the truth...

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtut View Post
    Believe me I know where she lives, I know what she drives.. This lady that I use to think was real cool, fucked up.. Believe me or not, no need to stir up things for no reason, I have plenty of txt going back and forth, talking about trying to pay me back , and was exstreamly sorry, told me about how she is struggling and cant get back to eccie.. which cut her clients more than half, she said... Believe what you want but I know the truth...
    Something seems pretty fishy. First of all I know for a fact she does not have a car nor does she drive. I bet my life on that.

Second why would you wait 3 months to finally mention something. If someone "stole" $500 right out of my pocket you better believe I'm saying shit immediately about it. I'm not staying silent. I'm sorry but this reads more like a soured arrangement and feelings got hurt.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 03-20-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast