Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How weird is this?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How weird is this?

How weird is it that...

1. How weird is it that I fucking adore the butt crease? (Where a woman's hammy meets her ass) I love licking and kissing it.

2. How weird is it that I love thick solid thighs and thick calves? I've spent so much time worshipping, kissing and licking them. Makes me hard. I'd love to bend a woman's knee over my cock and pump away.

3. How weird is it that I would love to spread a woman's cheeks and drizzle chocolate syrup and whip cream only to lap it all back up?

4. How weird is it with the above I'd love to eat a banana out of a girl's ass or pussy?

5. How weird is it that I want to eat a slice of peach out of a woman's peach?

6. How weird is that I'd want to massage honey into a beautiful woman's body and then lick it off?

7. How weird is it that I love seeing a pulsating sphincter when a girl cums? I would love for it to grip my finger.

8. How weird is it that I love it when a woman squeezes my hands really hard and won't let go when she cums?

9. How weird is it that I love for a woman to beg for me to make her cum after teasing her?

10. How weird is it that I get really hard from making I contact while she cums?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not all that wierd. I would love to do most of the same things to a chick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Except 4 & 5. Really weird lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lmao. I know, sounds weird. But the thought of a banana or any fruit smothered in a sexy woman's juice has gotta have some merit right?

Verified Hobbyist BCD manwhowritesthings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowmeslow View Post
    How weird is it that...

1. How weird is it that I fucking adore the butt crease? (Where a woman's hammy meets her ass) I love licking and kissing it.

2. How weird is it that I love thick solid thighs and thick calves? I've spent so much time worshipping, kissing and licking them. Makes me hard. I'd love to bend a woman's knee over my cock and pump away.

3. How weird is it that I would love to spread a woman's cheeks and drizzle chocolate syrup and whip cream only to lap it all back up?

4. How weird is it with the above I'd love to eat a banana out of a girl's ass or pussy?

5. How weird is it that I want to eat a slice of peach out of a woman's peach?

6. How weird is that I'd want to massage honey into a beautiful woman's body and then lick it off?

7. How weird is it that I love seeing a pulsating sphincter when a girl cums? I would love for it to grip my finger.

8. How weird is it that I love it when a woman squeezes my hands really hard and won't let go when she cums?

9. How weird is it that I love for a woman to beg for me to make her cum after teasing her?

10. How weird is it that I get really hard from making I contact while she cums?

as a connoisseur of asses that crease over the hamstring to leave a tan line -- these are called butt smileys, and they are the sexiest thing in the world.

apparently the term originates from tanning beds, but i've been unable to determine its original meaning besides perhaps the lines looking like a smile under the butt.

if there's any providers that currently possess butt smileys and reading this -- i hope you'll PM me so we can set something up

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Probably as weird as most women ��..☺enjoying that..Fucking Hot, you sexy tease��

Yum.

��that's hot!

Long Licks,
    Deep Throat Sucks
    &
    ��������

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    How weird is it that ALL of THAT turned me on 😈🔥

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    quote---

hell yeahhhh yummmy!!

I get turned on by a mans sexy tight sculpted calves!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I don’t think it’s weird

That’s awesome that you know what you like

I’m weird because I like BBFS and I’m not ashamed to admit it

Somebody admitting that they like BBFS on OH2 is like somebody saying they will vote for Trump in 2020

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    This is the land of weird, thank goodness. We should accept everyone’s weirdness.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

scientific dopamine euphoria is weird science

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    I don’t think it’s weird

That’s awesome that you know what you like

I’m weird because I like BBFS and I’m not ashamed to admit it

Somebody admitting that they like BBFS on OH2 is like somebody saying they will vote for Trump in 2020
    aye, just to let you know.... ENJOYING and /doing/ BBFS are two different things, sweety... like, who tf doesnt like the forbidden sweet sweet fruit of a good ole fashioned shower sans raincoat BUUUUUUUUT I just have /LESS/ of a desire for a gonorrhea, syphillis and herpescocktail... soOOoOOooo... risk vs reward ratio is not quiiiiiite high enough, just in MY opinion, but I'll speak for myself.
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    I don't think anyone will knock you for your "weirdness" since we're all horndogs here. But I just realized I've never licked chocolate syrup and whipped cream between a woman's cheeks and that's now something I MUST DO before 2019 ends haha
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Mmmm I have an ass that luvs to be worshipped.....you can jizz on..and do food play on

Weird is what life is about...have fun with whatever you like to do!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I see nothing weird at all with any of this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast