How weird is it that...

1. How weird is it that I fucking adore the butt crease? (Where a woman's hammy meets her ass) I love licking and kissing it.

2. How weird is it that I love thick solid thighs and thick calves? I've spent so much time worshipping, kissing and licking them. Makes me hard. I'd love to bend a woman's knee over my cock and pump away.

3. How weird is it that I would love to spread a woman's cheeks and drizzle chocolate syrup and whip cream only to lap it all back up?

4. How weird is it with the above I'd love to eat a banana out of a girl's ass or pussy?

5. How weird is it that I want to eat a slice of peach out of a woman's peach?

6. How weird is that I'd want to massage honey into a beautiful woman's body and then lick it off?

7. How weird is it that I love seeing a pulsating sphincter when a girl cums? I would love for it to grip my finger.

8. How weird is it that I love it when a woman squeezes my hands really hard and won't let go when she cums?

9. How weird is it that I love for a woman to beg for me to make her cum after teasing her?

10. How weird is it that I get really hard from making I contact while she cums?