Thread: Come have fun with a Freak Queen tonight available 24/7!!!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Aliyah_Rain's Avatar

Cool Come have fun with a Freak Queen tonight available 24/7!!!

Hello to all of my Kings!! Come have fun with me tonight!!!! I’m freaky, fun, discreet, and open minded. I can’t wait to pleasure you and please you like your suppose to be pleased😘💜!!

I’m in DALLAS AND SURROUNDING AREAS!!
    Call or text me at 214-983-8133
    Email: aliyah20rain@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    this aint Dallas.
    and i aint J. R.

And i didnt ask for your reply....yes i realized i posted in the wrong forum after the fact!!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated to Dallas WW.

Welcome to the wickedry, Aliyah! Please read the instructional threads stickied at the top of this WW forum to become more familiar with H2. You are invited to post photos and rates/menu/etc. in this initial introduction to the community, IF you so desire.

Irish luck in lust here, lass! -- FIH/staff

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome gorgeous!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 wherever you are sexy!! Nice pics babe.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Accept (New Here) Come have fun with this sexy ebony!! available 24/7!

I'M WILLING TO GIVE A DISCOUNT TO ANY MEMBER WHO HELPS ME BECOME A MEMEBER AS WELL AS GET MY ACCOUNT ACTIVATED!!

Hello gentlemen, if your seeking an exclusive and sensible, but pleasurable time then you've found the right gal! I'm super fun, sweet, outgoing, discreet, drama free, and pleasant to be around. Nevertheless, I'm independent and also known as the 'Fetish Queen," and I'm looking forward to entertain all of my fellow kings who's ready to be indulged with pleasure.I'm not like most girls, yet i'm an addiction; you cant easily forget about me!! You'll be fond of me from my enticed voice, tight waist, perky breast, to my huge nice and round plunder.
    Available 24/7
    Call, Text, or Email to make an appointment
    Incall: I host at my private apartment or hotel
    Outcall: I'll come to you(house/hotel/workplace)
    I take Cash or card(venmo, paypal, or cash app)

If you want me to travel to you and your outside of texas then please set an appointment at least 1-2 weeks ahead of time!!

FOR XXX PICS AND XXX VIDEOS I DO CHARGE A SMALL RATE, AS WELL AS I CHARGE A SMALL RATE FOR A NUDE VIDEO CHAT DEPENDING ON THE TIME AMOUNT!

Incall: Outcall:
    qv/100 qv/150
    hh/150 hh/200
    hr/200 hr/250
    2hrs/400 2hrs/500
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can PROMISE you'll have a great, but i can show you better than i can tell you!!

AVAILABLE 24/7 i'm just a call away!.....214-876-0622

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Threads merged since new data on rates/menu and photos included, which would be allowed as a "bump," but do not start any more WW topics, Aliyah. This isn't an ad area, and only ONE introduction permitted per member. Please abide by the guidelines stickied at the top of the forum. Thanks. Nice images! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-25-2019 at 12:32 AM.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) Richardtx's Avatar
    Damn you got a body on you girl. Welcome!
    I don't haggle.
    If you get 100% of your rate, then I expect 100% of your service.
    Tongue flicking is NOT DFK.