Thread: BP Refuge!!

Verified Companion Companion

BP Refuge!!

Lemme know if you like what you see :) I am a Bedroom Submissive and need your approval

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry!

However, posting a photo here in this thread, or uploading some to an album on your profile, or including a link to a website with images, would help, lass. The pic on your profile is too small for full perusal and visual enjoyment. You may also include rates, menu, and other data in this introduction and your profile, IF you so desire.

Please read the instructional threads "stickied" at the top of the Welcome Wagon to become better acquainted with H2. Once you are validated through vouches from Verified Hobbyists sent into admin on your behalf, there is a national BDSM section for ads as well as the regular city promotional forums.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 dear. How about posting some pics of yourself and I will tell you if I like what I see.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome aboard, a little more info would be great and maybe an additional pic or two

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Welcome to the jungle!
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!

Verified Companion Companion
    Aeon Flaux - Sensual Submissive
    www.aeonflaux.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Goodness BP refuge. Well chick sorry It took you so long to make it here.... Best wishes & Welcome !!