Gentlemen, found out today I will have my incall until March 31 my lease ends. Those of you who would like to see me at incall location please be sure to do so by March 31. I am now available for out call as well 1pm-7pm and in call 11am-7pm through March 31

Please look at my menu
as it includes a list of my BB SERVICES

BB SERVICES MENU

Cock Worship ... Mutual Touch/BBBJ/ HJ/Russian .. providing there is no signs of infections and everything is good and clean!!! And I do have soap and shower; ) AND I am DDF disease drug free had to throw that in just learned that term

$$60$$ 30 min add 30$ outcall $$90$$
BB BNG

$$80$$ 60 min add 30$ outcall $$110$$
bb Cock worship activities listed above and covered FS or No FS and just cock worship activities listed above

$$100$$ 90 min add 30$ outcall $$130$$
Massage with bb cock worship activities listed above with covered FS

CONTACT ME NOT thru PM but via TEXT 210/769/8310 please mention oh2 and your handle and a few references

SCHEDULE INCALL AND OUTCALL ​out call please add 30$ I have to uber I do outcall right now during the day until 5pm incall until 6pm incall today 11/1/3/5pm

IF you are unregistered unverified no recent vouches or new registered but unverified with no time or posting history on board I will not see you!