Your Modern day June meets Jenna ---Champagne in Heels to Beer in a Ball cap!
Attachment 180603

I'm a 5'3" petite & tone brunette with green eyes with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering & psychology. I appreciate and celebrate this journey we call life! As business owner in the DFW area I know all too well the importance of discretion yet keeping life balanced with finding time for relaxing fun and a little carefree adventure. Its my focus and goal to fill the void & satisfy that missing craving in your world. I am genuinely respectful of my clients privacy, time and requests so I believe the utmost in confidentiality, privacy & keeping a low profile..

Attachment 180602

Even though my face is blurred, I can assure you this is due to respect for my family and privacy. My stellar reviews validate and confirm my looks, personality & abilities. So please refrain from asking for a face shot. It will be ignored.

I don’t need to hit a quota each week or month to keep my lights on. I have a real world career in Real Estate investing & Property Management. Our time is best when scheduled ahead but an occasional last minute treat is doable on some days because I am self employed.

-No calls- text only after verification-

Attachment 180605
I’m not a fan of time wasters asking for discounts & playing games such as *20 questions or Cat & Mouse* then never scheduling ..so if you are one of those you might want to keep looking as I can guarantee we would not be compatible.

ALL NEW INQUIRIES- Please message me thru my website, email, OH2 or Preferred411
no CIM or GREEK & NEVER BB- DONT ASK!