Thread: very few reviews, very few ads, what's up everyone?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just trying to start some conversation since it seems I'm going thru withdrawls of ASPD info. Where are all the provider ads? where are all the daily reviews? I'm in need of info and I miss all those juicy reviews!

The buzz I have heard from a few people was that "this place is lame" or "I didn't know it was here". I think there is just a lack of knowledge about this board among the hobbyist/provider community. It's a "Catch 22" - the place is slow because no one is posting and no one is posting because the place is so slow.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

BCD member

Thumbs down

Also, the general info is that you don't get BCD credit for posting reviews in this site. You have to repost them again when the actual ASPD site comes back again to get actual BCD credit. From what I've heard, most members are holding off on it for now. As for the ads, most ASPs don't know of this site and thought that ASPD is dead for good but some are slowly gaining entry when they do find out about this site.

B)
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

It also doesn't appear that there are BCD codes to go by. People want the juicy details but the reviewer doesn't want the world to seem them either. That would be a good reason why so few reviews are posted..imho. Am I missing something? Is the BCD codes in place like they were at the old site? There basically is no format (i.e providers attitude, incall/outcall etc..) to write a full, detailed review like at the old site. We could wing it of course, but the BCD codes are paramount to alot of guys.
    "Lunatics anonymous, that's where I belong."

This was kind of hard to find! Especially for someone like me who only checks in from time to time as this venue is not used as frequently in the midwest. CK was cool though, and getting here was not too difficult.

The strange thing to me, is how we are all now on an even playing field. I've been a member for many a year, shoot I remember the first crash where we lost all of our reviews! and yet, I am now a newbie! LOL

Be well all, I can't wait to be there next week!
    xoxo
    Jazz

BCD member

Thumbs down

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JS42 @ Mar 15 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It also doesn&#39;t appear that there are BCD codes to go by. People want the juicy details but the reviewer doesn&#39;t want the world to seem them either. That would be a good reason why so few reviews are posted..imho. Am I missing something? Is the BCD codes in place like they were at the old site? There basically is no format (i.e providers attitude, incall/outcall etc..) to write a full, detailed review like at the old site. We could wing it of course, but the BCD codes are paramount to alot of guys.[/b]

Your inquiries has also been asked before on other forums numerous times as well. There are no formats for reviews in this site. Also, providers can also access to those reviews including the juicy details. The Mods have suggested that if you&#39;re kind of shy to kiss and tell, then start a review in the Review section and exclude the juicy details. Write the juicy details only in the Locker Room section where the providers can&#39;t access them. ASPs have also their own section that we hobbyists can&#39;t access.

B)
    "Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    Review format can be found in Huston indy reviews. It is on the top. One of you can post a link to your review area like I did in NY. And as "thetherapist" said put any part that you do not want the provider to see in the locker room. Edit time is longer here at home2, much longer than ASPD. And that will give you time to edit in link to each other. I know for some you can not do this, but save a *.doc to your PC to copy over to ASDP went it comes back up.

Also as "thetherapist" said same problem up and down the board.

ps: pinned I think is the topic&#39;s name. But it is on the top.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.