Thread: Happy St. Patrick’s Day - Show your lucky mojo style!

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar

Cool Happy St. Patrick’s Day - Show your lucky mojo style!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Everyone! Post a photo of your lucky style. After all you don’t have to be Irish to “get lucky” ;)

48BE315A-7EF4-4C3A-9DC8-EF111ECFA56F.jpg
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Being of Irish-Scottish heritage, may I wish all a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

One tip from a Celtic Gentleman: Tá tr* shaghas bean ann: bean chomh m*-náireach le muc, bean chomh crosta le cearc agus bean chomh m*n leis an uan.

Erin Go Bragh!
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I definitely like your Irish style!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Tá tr* shaghas bean ann: bean chomh m*-náireach le muc, bean chomh crosta le cearc agus bean chomh m*n leis an uan.

Erin Go Bragh!
    WTF ??? Can we get a translation please?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Being of Irish-Scottish heritage, may I wish all a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

One tip from a Celtic Gentleman: Tá tr* shaghas bean ann: bean chomh m*-náireach le muc, bean chomh crosta le cearc agus bean chomh m*n leis an uan.

Erin Go Bragh!
    LOL!

Or this...

N*l leigheas ar an ngrá ach pósadh.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Rough translations of above, the first being something I heard my Irish granda grumble:

Tá tr* shaghas bean ann: bean chomh m*-náireach le muc, bean chomh crosta le cearc agus bean chomh m*n leis an uan.

"There are 3 types of women: a woman as disgusting as a pig, a woman as mean as a chicken, and a woman as pleasant as a lamb."

To that I offer THIS:

Erin go bragh! = Ireland forever! (Traditionally would be "Eirinn go brach," which is, "Ireland 'til eternity.")

N*l leigheas ar an ngrá ach pósadh. = "There is no cure for love... except marriage."

While we're at it, some other common phrases you might hear today:

Slainte! = "To your health!" (Not "cheers" as most people think.)

Pog mo thoin! = Said with a wink and a grin so sounds like one is being wished well, but actually means, "Kiss my behind!"

Ta gra agam dhuit! = "I love you!" (Or more precisely, "I have love for you!") Usually an expression of gratitude to the generous lad or lass buying the pub a round, chuckle.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-17-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Verified Companion Companion
    Happy St. Panties Day!!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    Happy St. Patrick’s Day Everyone! Post a photo of your lucky style. After all you don’t have to be Irish to “get lucky” ;)

48BE315A-7EF4-4C3A-9DC8-EF111ECFA56F.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to give us that transition Ms. Fancy. I couldn’t make hide nor hair of it !

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I was hoping our resident Irish Lass would provide translation.

O m'anam. Saol fada chugat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Rough translations of above, the first being something I heard my Irish granda grumble:

"There are 3 types of women: a woman as disgusting as a pig, a woman as mean as a chicken, and a woman as pleasant as a lamb."

To that I offer THIS:

Erin go bragh! = Ireland forever! (Traditionally would be "Eirinn go brach," which is, "Ireland 'til eternity.")

N*l leigheas ar an ngrá ach pósadh. = "There is no cure for love... except marriage."

While we're at it, some other common phrases you might hear today:

Slainte! = "To your health!" (Not "cheers" as most people think.)

Pog mo thoin! = Said with a wink and a grin so sounds like one is being wished well, but actually means, "Kiss my behind!"

Ta gra agam dhuit! = "I love you!" (Or more precisely, "I have love for you!") Usually an expression of gratitude to the generous lad or lass buying the pub a round, chuckle.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

My Irish name down at Kelly's tavern was O'Shit. Like... "Oh Shit, are you here again?"
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!