Simple basis in this community is RESPECT!

Sorry for shouting, but that word will be key to your becoming a welcomed, productive member of this online community where respect is the key to most everything, including the fun.

FYI, ck1942 for many years has told companions:

"You must have two rules. 1) the companion makes the rules, and 2) the companion must make sure the hobbyist knows the rules."

The above can usually reduce post-engagement disputes, not always, obviously.

A few basic system reminders:

Always use your personal log in name to enter the site; your user handle name (displayed publicly) can be as close to or as slightly or very different as necessary. It's your security barrier to anyone hacking your account. If you need to swap or change user/log in names, please pm me at my ck1942 member support handle.

PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL: It's is on the ourhome2 front page in the upper right corner. Enter your LOG-IN name (not your hobby name) and the tool should send an expiring link to your email address of record.

Please use that tool before emailing support@ourhome2.net .

START BROWSING the site, but access here is limited unless you achieve and retain verified hobbyist status. To do that, follow the directions below:

Please recall that vouches are for face-to-face sessions from within the past 90 days or fewer.

Ladies & Gents - a common vouching request PM format you can copy:

-- please type into the main address box, my ck942 handle

-- type both your handle and (hers or his) into the main address box

-- please type vouching request into the subject box of a new PM

If you need to remind the other person about a session date or other data to refresh a memory, please do that, before you ask ck1942 for verified status.

Please when a PM comes though to you, use the forward function to forward it to my ck1942 with your endorsement for verified hobbyist (or verified companion in some instances) and include the originator's handle in the to box.

Re-vouching is continuous and happens regularly for all verified members, usually every 90 days.

= = = = =

Gents who don't hobby very often or who hobby only with a solo ATF or who may not engage verified companions but who may be active in spas, strip clubs and streets, are informed herewith that achieving verified hobbyist status cannot be easily vouched, and

home2 is working up an alternative; you will, for posting an approved review, gain 60 days of BCD/ROS access to the general member forums (reviews, Locker Room, coed and ad forums) but you won't always have total access to the "verified and confirmed" hobbyist/companion forums, depending on the city forum set.

Due to current hobbyverse conditions, new gents here are encouraged to re-create reviews from previous experiences of, up to as many as 90 days past, to both help out ladies new to ourhome2 and to help build your credibility by expanding the data base.

Studio and Agency engagements might be treated somewhat differently, since those groups may also be present here in a Verified status, and if so, they are able to confirm reviewers as "verified."

Again, welcome to the ourhome2 community!

Happy Hobbying!