View Poll Results: Is It Important To See Your Provider In Heels?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is important

5 11.36%
  • No, it is NOT important

14 31.82%
  • I don’t care either way

25 56.82%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: During a session......

Verified Companion Companion

Palette During a session......

Hey you all! Just wanted to get a small discussion going! I know I’m new so I decided to start one to get to know you guys a little bit better! ;)

Are High Heels Important To Your Overall Experience? Why or why not?

To me high heels, sexy lingerie, thigh highs, smooth skin, & a fresh face are a MUST!
    But what are your thoughts?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good hygiene, fresh breath, good TCB and good attitude are key to me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hate high heels. I look all goofy when I try to walk sexy. I usually end up falling on my ass.
    And it gets really awkward when my balls fall outta my thong

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I hate high heels. I look all goofy when I try to walk sexy. I usually end up falling on my ass.
    And it gets really awkward when my balls fall outta my thong
    Damn Knot, you’re painting a picture I really don’t want to see!!

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    I love wearing heels by request or if I'm feeling extra sassy then I'll throw them on with something tempting. I do, however, find them to be a bit impractical most times. But that may very well just be my lack of experience wearing them in intimate settings. I think I'll start practicing with them more often and see what fun can be had.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am more impressed with being on time than what they are wearing. I definitely appreciate the effort, but they could answer the door butt naked for all I care. Just be on time or at least communicate.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I don't wear a lot of heels but have some if requested. I do however always have lingerie on for my dates :) I love dressing up in something cute!

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I love wearing heels by request or if I'm feeling extra sassy then I'll throw them on with something tempting. I do, however, find them to be a bit impractical most times. But that may very well just be my lack of experience wearing them in intimate settings. I think I'll start practicing with them more often and see what fun can be had.
    I like you! I like you a lot!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Definitely a must! I agree! So on the topic of heels..... either way for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Landing on your ass w your balls out sounds like a good position to me! Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

You definitely should! You have a great body & the legs for it! (Yes I looked lol)
    Sometimes choosing shoes that do not get in the way when getting out of lingerie can be a little hard but definitely worth it!

That is a given! I believe if you aren’t fifteen minutes early
    You my friend are late! Lol
    But being in this bizz on time is the best time! Or you get NO TIME! Especially with a lack of communication

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! Love lingerie
    It’s one of the best parts of the package lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    I like you! I like you a lot!
    This ^^^^^ explains a lot!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Though they don’t stay on for very long, I always wear heels and love how sexy they make me look and feel. A little sassy swag swag!
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    I always wear heels and love how sexy they make me look and feel. A little sassy swag swag!
    I think you bring the sexy "swag swag" with you wherever you go. No heels necessary.

YES! Sexy boss swag! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    Though they don’t stay on for very long, I always wear heels and love how sexy they make me look and feel. A little sassy swag swag!

Retired Companion
    Most of the time I wear heels. But a few of my clients own ranches and since I'm usually staying the night - I'll wear boots out there and then in the evening when we go out to dinner I'll change into heels and other attire. But oh I do love my boots!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast