Thread: Who would buy 20 acres in the desert this girl in August West Texas I'll be there

Who would buy 20 acres in the desert this girl in August West Texas I'll be there

So I'm buying some land outside of El Paso near Sierra Blanca around the I-10 and Highway 1111 area hopefully by August I'll be there building my stuff it's just going to be me and my dogs hopefully I'll be able to find a few good gents the area that I can see on a consistent basis...

The biggest thing I'm worried about right now is the depth of the well for water does anybody have a well in this area.
    If so what was the depth you had to go to reach hip
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A ****** board may not be the best place to ask that ^^^ question. Try calling a water well drilling company, local to that area and ask them. Also get the cost for drilling a well, while you have them on the phone.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    A ****** board may not be the best place to ask that ^^^ question. Try calling a water well drilling company, local to that area and ask them. Also get the cost for drilling a well, while you have them on the phone.
    lol
    You would not believe the kind of info you can get off these boards if you just ask.
    I now know about lawn equipment for my rocky areas.
    What tools to use to hollow out a piece of wood. food truck deals
    etc. etc.
    You are reaching thousands of people at one time who each know hundreds of people in over a dozen different fields.
    I SAY ASK AWAY...
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Be prepared to spend thousands. Probably as much as you paid for the land!