Thread: Sasha....oh sexy Sasha

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Finally had the pleasure to meet Sasha. Read several of her reviews and was skeptical before I met her. Not skeptical any longer. She is the real deal. She is a true champion in the sack. This girl is built for style and fun. I can't tell you how unprepared I was for this adventure. I will definitley be seeing her again, but next time I will be better prepared and eat my wheaties first! .....or take a little blu pil.

I she still in JOCO?

Sasha is the real deal for sure!! She is awesome!!! Glad You had a great time!! treat her nice she is a great asset to have around!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kctimes67 @ Mar 11 2009, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I she still in JOCO?[/b]
    yep south on the KS side.....kinda scary on location....but it worked out ok. She is truly worth meeting. Treat her well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nineninanine @ Mar 11 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    yep south on the KS side.....kinda scary on location....but it worked out ok. She is truly worth meeting. Treat her well.[/b]
    to clarify the "scary" I meant the area has been known to be hot with LE ......not "scary" as in "Halloween" scary!. hehehe!

Thanks, I understand your scary.

Great. Now I&#39;m jealous because I haven&#39;t seen her for a while.
    An nescis, mi fili, quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?

contact info perchance??

Glad to see you finally indulged with her. She will indeed knock your socks off (amongst other things) if you aren&#39;t prepared for her!
    "Lunatics anonymous, that&#39;s where I belong."

It is easy to become addicted to her! As others have said, she is the baddest but very good at what she does.