Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: REVIEW: Megan is the real thing!

This is the second or third warning

she got me too but i got all her scoop and the dealer/driver too.
    Let me know if anybody else gets pissed.
    I can help make some shite happen
    Already satisfied with my damage done but more than willing to help others till that girl gets some help.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. hit me up at her old email which I now own: punkin21ad AT y a h o o . c o m

posting personal information about others is not allowed ........ 3/21/09 tcreative2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beecaves01 @ Mar 21 2009, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is the second or third warning

she got me too but i got all her scoop and the dealer/driver too.
    Let me know if anybody else gets pissed.
    I can help make some shite happen
    Already satisfied with my damage done but more than willing to help others till that girl gets some help.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. hit me up at her old email which I now own. Edited. gfe

posting personal information about others is not allowed ........ 3/21/09 tcreative2[/b]

EDIT

That was a cut and paste job from a CL alert

Retired Site "Guide"
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beecaves01 @ Mar 21 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    EDIT

That was a cut and paste job from a CL alert[/b]

beecaves,
    Information of this nature should be left &#39;over there&#39;. However, if you have any first hand knowledge please feel free to post about it in the &#39;Alerts&#39; forum.

gfe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Carl @ Mar 10 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    So, you paid $1,200.00 for 90 minutes? :unsure: And then tipped $300.00 on top of that to bring the total to $1,500.00? :blink: I guess somebody isn&#39;t having a rocky time in the current economy. I hope you consider a career in public service. The country could use your expertise.

(Wait! I don&#39;t mean to potentially "out" anybody but wasn&#39;t Warren Buffet been spotted in Austin recently? <_< )[/b]
    Carl - Yeah, the comp was absolutely In-Freakin-Credible and probably on pare with some of those AIG execs if you do the "by the minute" calculations, but other than the BBFS bomb (danger Will Robinson!!!) , the second best part of that review is the enthusiasm he has to drop that kinda coin AGAIN!! I mean Shit, all he has to do is advertise that he&#39;s willing to "sugar daddy" some hottie and I&#39;m pretty sure that $3,000 a month will grant him an all access pass!! I mean WTF, BBFS =

HD
    Never appeal to a man's "better nature" as he may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage. ~ Lazarus Long

di di mau! di di mau!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gfejunkie @ Mar 21 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    beecaves,
    Information of this nature should be left &#39;over there&#39;. However, if you have any first hand knowledge please feel free to post about it in the &#39;Alerts&#39; forum.

gfe[/b]

TC removed the thread, he and I exchanged emails, and when I said it was a cut and paste job he put the thread back up.

And you are correct, it should have been in the alerts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2