Thread: IM BACK ON OH2 ! Hot Latina 100% 🌶🌶! WILL NOT DISSAPOINT !

Verified Companion Companion

IM BACK ON OH2 ! Hot Latina 100% 🌶🌶! WILL NOT DISSAPOINT !

Hey Dallas gentleman! So, I'm back on OH2 if you remember me come visit again cause I'm back 😘. Most should remember me I went by veronica and those who saw me know I was always an unforgettable experience! A great teaser too! I'll be working again starting tomorrow Friday 3/15 in the day time! Make sure to PM me for email and number! I also decided to make a switter cause I guess that's decent traffic too so ask for my switter and FOLLOW! Also help me get verified I was verified on my old account 😭. And I will also be getting back on eccie so ask about that too hope to see yall soon 😘😍. Email:veroboohoo@gmail.com
    ask for #!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD Imagine That's Avatar
    Well HELLO, there!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back, sexy girl

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome back babe!! WOWZER!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Companion needs to contact admin immediately and explain why she has TWO active handles here in direct violation of posted guidelines, evidently starting a new account without deactivating the prior one with management permission. This thread, and all others attempted by the OP, will be closed until that happens. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-14-2019 at 04:30 PM.