Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Verified vs non Verified

Verified Companion (RIP)

Verified vs non Verified

Do you find that clients are Not verified are harder to screen then those few that will admit they are verified. Those many provides are accepting those mash OK hobbies

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Why would a hobbyist want to conceal their verified status?
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

I have found some verified dont like to give their "EXCLUSIVE REG." IN FEAR SHE will get upset they chose another lady when they werent available.. Silly but true ..
    So alot of unverified only deal with one or two and dont want to hurt feelings either.

Ms. Athena are these guys possibly verified elsewhere? Just not here. I always ask cus sometimes its a bit easier to verify them using their other profie?

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I have found some verified dont like to give their "EXCLUSIVE REG." IN FEAR SHE will get upset they chose another lady when they werent available.. Silly but true ..
    So alot of unverified only deal with one or two and dont want to hurt feelings either.

Ms. Athena are these guys possibly verified elsewhere? Just not here. I always ask cus sometimes its a bit easier to verify them using their other profie?
    Yep I have tons of clients coming to see me that tell me the same thing they couldn't give me the regular because she gets real Bitchie when he's with someone else well ladies this is a hobo board this is a place where we share money just like drug dealers on the streets that dollars not guaranteed to be yours nor mine learn how to share sometimes it'll be hard sometimes it'll be easy but get over it I hate when they do that any one of my regulars that can be a regular I've seen for 12 years could call and ask me for a reference in your damn straight I'm going to give it to him why because I'm not jealous I want my regulars to have fun and if having fun means then partaking in other women every now and then that's completely fine with me we're all *****s what the f***
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Do you find that clients are Not verified are harder to screen then those few that will admit they are verified. Those many provides are accepting those mash OK hobbies
    Yes mam and I usually end up ignoring them.
    It seems with unverified gents its like pulling teeth for their information. Just not worth it.
    I also stopped asking for references and do my own screening. Some of these chicks are just something else.
    Last edited by Reese McClain; 03-15-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    I also stopped asking for references and do my own screening. Some of these chicks are just something else.
    ^^ I relate ! Easier & faster to do our own screening without the hassle

There are some ladies i wont bother asking just like theres some ladies that will be used that will bar me from going any further then messaging. Its great to know if theyve seen those ladies so i know not to waste time meeting with them..i also check review board to collect my blacklist if theyve seen regardless if yes or no they get added to the blacklist on my notepad. Yea some are super pop. Or been around awhile so its cuts down alot but hey i prefer quality over quantity anyday.
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 03-15-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Giselle LaRue's Avatar
    this is a hobby for men who like variety!! Naturally they will see one a lot but it's getting ridiculous! You know. What happened to keeping each other safe and giving references? I understand this is a business and ref should be good for a 60-90 day period but half the ladies won't even do that!!! It's crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    i have found some verified dont like to give their "exclusive reg." in fear she will get upset they chose another lady when they werent available.. Silly but true ..

- - - Updated - - -

I AGREE WITH THAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    Yes mam and I usually end up ignoring them.
    It seems with unverified gents its like pulling teeth for their information. Just not worth it.
    Houston & Surrounding areas!
    P411
    💋 TER
    💋PD 💋 EM 💋
    Venmo, Apple Pay, Zelle & GooglePay, CashApp

832-800-4502

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle LaRue View Post
    this is a hobby for men who like variety!! Naturally they will see one a lot but it's getting ridiculous! You know. What happened to keeping each other safe and giving references? I understand this is a business and ref should be good for a 60-90 day period but half the ladies won't even do that!!! It's crazy

- - - Updated - - -
    A cutthroat industry Bae ...agree with everything you said

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    Well regardless of how other providers deal with reference requests in order to verify a hobbiest I'm still going to be Reference friendly. I have lots of my regular clients that will notify me and ask to use me as reference. I'm always open to it because I'm confident in service I provide. We can all share and also keep each other safe on both sides.
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

Ms. Athena

Id love to say everyone is refrence friendly but they arent if it takes them 2 to 3 days to provide a refrence chances are its intentional. And once this happens this lady in my opinion is no longer refrence friendly which is why guys seem to prefer other screening methods then the ladies they have seen as well. Its sad when said refrence posted a ad at noon the same day that you sent a verification at 1130 a.m. wish everyone would work together but they wont you know how many times ive heard "she hasnt got back to you, but she just texted me 5 min ago asking to meet".. Its saddening to see this is how its become but it is the game thats played now. I happily refrence if i log in that day you will get a response that day my refrence comes first before my other actions here. I happily give refrences but im slowly getting away from asking for them

Theres to many other ways to verify safety then to be stuck waiting on a response
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 03-18-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was verified, and give references, but then when it comes to booking something, they are late getting back to me, such a drag.

Those many provides are accepting those mash OK hobbies
    Not sure what you meant by ^^^... maybe a typo? Clarify, please...

Also, I have heard so many of the ladies that I've seen complain about other women not getting back promptly with a reference. Earlier on, I would get ladies that would tell me that I could use them for a reference, butt to not give out their phone number... Other ladies want the phone number...

Good grief...

Quote Originally Posted by odinrobeson View Post
    I was verified, and give references, but then when it comes to booking something, they are late getting back to me, such a drag.
    I empathize with you but it's just easier & faster to let the lady do screening instead of waiting for references that takes days

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I love P411. I contacted a lovely young woman today who’s moving soon to South Austin. She perused my P411 profile and I’m good to go. Easy peasy!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast