Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Verified vs non Verified

Verified Companion (RIP)
    This is so funny reading the responses here. As this had nothing to do with having references. Butt only the status OH2 gives if Verified or non Verified. And was it really necessary as if counted for nothing towards screening and references. .

hmmmm, You got a point

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    This is so funny reading the responses here. As this had nothing to do with having references. Butt only the status OH2 gives if Verified or non Verified. And was it really necessary as if counted for nothing towards screening and references. .
    OP, our responses may have seemed off target because few of us knew what you were asking.

“Do you find that clients are Not verified are harder to screen then those few that will admit they are verified.”

Clients have no need to admit they are verified. It’s right there in black and white in their profile. Granted, non-verified clients are most likely harder to screen. That stands to reason. One reason why we have newby friendly providers.

“Those many provides are accepting those mash OK hobbies”

What? Please translate. I have no idea what this means. Skittles didn’t either, and you didn’t respond to his request for translation.

Have a great weekend love.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Not exactly sure what the lovely Ms. A was asking, either. References are between companions and based on the safe behavior and prompt payment of clients. "Verified," as interpreted solely in the context of a non-profit board set up over a decade ago with the vast majority of members coming from another fallen Hobby home, was for site privacy/security purposes at the time. Had nothing to do with screening for sessions then, and still doesn't.

"Verified" just confirms that new members have been seen nekkid by established Hobby participants, and that we are all part of the same carnal community. Please don't read anything else into it.

H2 has grown and evolved over the years with the needs of the membership, and continues to do so with the influx of new peeps and ideas.
    Some title designation adjustments are being considered.

Personally, I rely on a number of research methods including and aside from references, and haven't had any more trouble screening non-verified than I would verified fellows, or newbies vs. actual experienced "Hobbyists." However, I don't see many gents anymore (especially in the last few months), so am not the best example. More input needed by ladies who do this on a current and regular basis, yes?
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-22-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    As its been several moons ago and my spell check on my phone tend to say what ever it feels like. Butt I was asking what is the difference or need for veriftied VS non verified. After I've jumped through the hoops to verify someone...I really don't see the benefit. Its Not screening. So......Have a great day

As its been several moons ago and my spell check on my phone tend to say what ever it feels like. Butt I was asking what is the difference or need for veriftied VS non verified. After I've jumped through the hoops to verify someone...I really don't see the benefit. Its Not screening. So......Have a great day

After (you screen and) see a guy, you may vouch for him (vouch JUST to the fact that you saw him) to OH2...

At some point, after 2-3 of providers vouch, the lucky guy will get upgraded to a better status and get 'verified'...

Verified guys do get more access within this site.

They get to see written and (maybe) image content behind hidden tags in the review area...

this is commonly referred to as the ROS (rest of the story).

Unverified guys see only a PG overview of the sesh -- butt they know that the detailed content is 'hidden'...

So for a guy, it is helpful to have been verified 'by providers' to a Verified hobbyist BCD status... on this board.

Reading the detail of a review can be very helpful in determining whether or not to see a provider.

That privilege on Eccie was achieved thru writing reviews (self vouch) or thru payment (cash vouch).

On OH2, verified providers must actually vouch for a hobbyist to get him verified and fully into the site.

In either case, this 'status' on it's own is not such a good initial provider screening tool

butt... it should add a bit more to the green light than to the red light...

IMHO, (and in a reverse sense) I am a bit reluctant to see a provider that is non-verified on OH2...

all the best, ladies and gents...

PS> You ladies may indeed need to jump thru hoops to verify a guy (to your standards before seeing him)...

I understand and respect that process -- and your decision.

...butt an OH2 vouch for the guy (to get him OH2 verified) is just a PM note...

to CK stating that "YUP, I've had a sesh recently with JumpingJoeBobbyCock69"
    Last edited by skittlez; 03-23-2019 at 04:08 PM.

The men should grasp that being verified doesn't mean you get to bypass safety screening when ladies do private incalls & don't use motels. Just pointing out the safety. A few guys randomly stopping by without an appointment has happened

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2