Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Austin SW Hang Outs

I love south Austin, and I hate it lol.

But man on S Congress: Hop Doddy, Home Slice, and Lucky Robot. Could eat there all day

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Just spotted a trany SW working corner of Comal & Cesar Chavez. Blonde, white bellbottom pants, blue muscle shirt. White purse. If you’re into that sort of thing, go get um tiger!!

I also spotted LE action going down at the homeless hangout under the I-35 overpass at Cesar Chavez.

I have not posted here in a while so I’m gonna throw this out for those interested in the SW scene. Just spotted 3 SW’s all w/f’s hanging on the corner of 183 feeder Rd. & Clock Tower Dr.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    South Congress and Ben White, Walmart South Park Meadows, Walmart on Ben White, of course the obvious, Oltorf, Riverside, 12th and Chicon, I get pretty bored at night so I put unnecessary miles on my car out looking. It’s pretty fun.

Because SW central is near the location I posted about yesterday, I drove by SW central. I spotted no SWs, shady looking characters or their associates. Don’t know if management run them off or if LE recently did a sweep of the area. I didn’t go looking for where the SWs went because I’m not into SWs but I’m sure they didn’t go far. Whet I spot them again, I will update this thread. Y’all have a great day.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Isn’t this potentially dangerous for the SWers as far as LE monitoring the specific locations and such? Maybe this should be in men’s lounge?
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    Isn’t this potentially dangerous for the SWers as far as LE monitoring the specific locations and such? Maybe this should be in men’s lounge?
    Trust me. LE is already well aware of these locations. They have been hot spots for decades.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

+1 - exactly as risn2theoccasion2 just said. I guarantee you that LE knows much better than anyone here where they abide.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to see SWs all the time on Powell and Georgian but I’m never over there. I believe APD put up cameras there so I wouldn’t partake. I picked up an SW on St Johns on the east side. I drove her around and couldn’t find a spot snd she was acting pretty crazy so I dropped her off and gave her $20 for the trouble.
    I swear I saw one at Springdale and 7th but when I swung back around she was gone.
    I’ve seen trans sws on 12th by airport.

Verified Companion Companion DiamondBabe01's Avatar
    Great thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD hardnfast's Avatar
    APD doesn’t really care about prostitution. I love data (and DATY) lol and they average around 3 or 4 prostitution arrests a month and its usually apt complexes around St John and or Rundburg.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    And the arrests are usually because neighbors complain, or substances being sold.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I actually found myself at Georgian and Powell today for work. I saw a handful of people around the 2 bus stops. It’s hard to tell who’s dealing, who’s hooking and who’s just waiting for a bus

Maybe this should be in men’s lounge?
    If this were in the Locker Room, how would the ladies who are into SWs be served by that? I had the ladies, who are into SWs, in mind when I posted this thread in Co-Ed. LE out patrolling can see them just like the contributing members here. So not an issue really. Location of OH2 members would be an issue for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Steelerfan's Avatar
    I'm a newbie asking what are SW?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast