Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Austin SW Hang Outs

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Austin SW Hang Outs

As a public service for those into the SW scene, I thought I would start this thread, like the one in Houston.

Please feel free to post here about SW activity you have spotted around Austin.

I will start this off. I spotted 3 SWs on Wednesday night around 10 p.m. at I-35 and 38 1/2 St. I did not stop and inquire about anything. I just spotted them. PAWG types.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I get a thrill spotting SWs around N Lamar and Rundberg area. I remember between Riverside and Oltoff back in my early Austin days had plenty of activity.

Fellas, where do you go once you pick up a SW? Car parked somewhere secure? Hourly hotel room? Are there such things in Austin?

Yes there are houly motels In Austin if you know where to look.

I can confirm seeing some SW activity in the N. Lamar area you brought up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Just spotted 3 SWs hanging at the 7-11 @ the corner of Airport & Bolm. When I came out, 1 SW was getting into what appeared to be a “pimp car” (gold Crown Victoria with large, chrome rims and blacked out windows) and left. The 2 SWs left were AA MILF types. I did not contact them regarding rates.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MATX1 View Post
    I get a thrill spotting SWs around N Lamar and Rundberg area. I remember between Riverside and Oltoff back in my early Austin days had plenty of activity.

Fellas, where do you go once you pick up a SW? Car parked somewhere secure? Hourly hotel room? Are there such things in Austin?
    Yeah, Runberg used to be so crazy!

I hear not much has changed..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've only seen in the Powell Georgian area
    But it's mostly trannies. I did get head one day for $40 cbj. Would love to find some sexy women SW

About 15 minutes ago I spotted what appeared to be 2 tranie SWs at Airport & 12th St. If you’re into that, go check it out.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    Now that I’m south. I think I seen some sw off Congress near expose
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Thanks for that contribution SAR. I heard there is a lot of SW activity on S. Congress. I’m seldom in that part of town, iunless I headed to eat at the Taco Bar but now that you relocated there, I may need to make my way over there.

That would be awesome. I can’t wait to try all these new places I have never been at to go and eat. Lol.

No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well now there’s something I’d like to eat in south Austin lol!

Well come on. Lol

No Greek SS or BBFS

I use to live off of Burton (in between east riverside and east oltorf)

They hang out at the bus stops.

A regular of mine and I would sip our lattes while people watching.

Their hustle games are strong.

I had an uncanny knack for SW's knocking on my car window at Rock Rose in the Domain. This was back in my ride-sharing days. Definitely some fun to be had there. That Domain rent ain't no joke folks!

I have been at a particular location now 3X right off 35, North of 183. Each time I have spotted at least 6 SW between 8-10p at this location. I don’t want to publicly out the location and ruin it for the SWs by drawing attention to it by possible LEO monitoring of this site. So, if any of you gentlemen are interested, PM me for the location. While I was texting, one tall, skinny, gringa SW came up to my window and offered her services for 60. I told her thanks but no thanks, finished my texting and left.

BTW, I have also spotted other nefarious looking characters at the same location. js

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast