Looking For Something Different ? Tired of the games and drama ? </span>

If you are dreaming about exploring your romantic fantasies with a sexy busty woman who isn&#39;t afraid to enjoy herself and all that this life has to offer, then look no further!

My name is Allison and I&#39;m a 34 year old sexy, busty & mature real woman.. I have been blessed with a sexy, feminine figure. With all natural curves, a body built for comfort not speed. Long jet black hair, and sparkling smiley blue eyes. I&#39;m adventurous and passionate by nature, you will undoubtedly find me quite openminded & fun to be with.

I love to laugh, explore, and not take myself too seriously. I appreciate Great music.... art... beautiful clothes... excellent books & fine wine. But what I love most of all is a perfect gentleman. Due to my professional attitude you will feel very relaxed and comfortable as I can easily adjust to every required situation. I anxiously await to hear from you. Give me a call

<span style="color:#0000FF">832-894-8163 Conveniently Located Behind Reliant Stadium, for All Your After Rodeo Fun..

Rates
60 /.5 hours
80/ 45 minutes
100/ 1 hour
160/ 1.5 hours
180/ 2 full non-rushed hours