Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MFM vs FMF..vs Tranny💋Female💋Male..which would you think would be the most Exciting

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!

MFM vs FMF..vs Tranny💋Female💋Male..which would you think would be the most Exciting

I've had all..all three..and have to say I prefer MFM hands down..( I'm greedy that 😈way)
    However, currently getting❤ HOT❤ entertaining the idea of a tranny❤Female❤MALE❤ exxxperience...☺

What's your favorite?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    I've had all..all three..and have to say I prefer MFM hands down..( I'm greedy that ��way)
    However, currently getting❤ HOT❤ entertaining the idea of a tranny❤Female❤MALE❤ exxxperience...☺

What's your favorite?
    You know I’ve been thinking the same thing, wouldn’t mind trying it out once.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    To each their own BCD.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where the only dick in the mix is mine.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Having done many doubles with another provider as well as many with a TS provider and a few with a extra male as well. I have to say the MTSF have always blown me out of the water and made me crave more. As a Cock Slut. I get 2 Cocks and client gets 2 hot mouths. 4 tittys...and 2 clitties with 2 pussies. A win win in all courts

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Oh yum Ms.Athena you sound like my kind of XXX Fun!!
    ����freaking awesome☺
    ��Nicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Having done many doubles with another provider as well as many with a TS provider and a few with a extra male as well. I have to say the MTSF have always blown me out of the water and made me crave more. As a Cock Slut. I get 2 Cocks and client gets 2 hot mouths. 4 tittys...and 2 clitties with 2 pussies. A win win in all courts

A TS has a Dick and Clit, new one to me. I’ll stick to being the only dick in the room...

Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    Where the only dick in the mix is mine.
    +1 on that!
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

What??? Ok im going to say this but if you have a dick your not a chick..period point blank and vice versa that being said.. I love all my lgbtq community i cant wrap my head at the thought of a t.g/t.s session. Sorry now mfm ive never done but thats only because of the safety concern thats to much testosterone in the room for me. Now fmf LOVE IT. But i dont have to sell that people who have seen or read my actions know what the truth is. Lol. But i love ladies as much as any gentleman out there.
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 03-15-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
    A TS has a Dick and Clit, new one to me. I’ll stick to being the only dick in the room...
    Wait?? Dont they surgically turn the penis to a clit and vagina?? How does that work im confused??

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Wait?? Dont they surgically turn the penis to a clit and vagina?? How does that work im confused??
    Years ago there was an internet video making the rounds. It was a beautiful chick on her side, getting fucked doggie by some stud. About the time you're getting a little aroused, the chick spreads her legs and there's her dick with a raging hard-on as the dude is packing her fudge.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    In a hobby scenario, FMF all the way.

RW is different. MFM, MFMF, FFM. It's really more about her preference on a particular night. Usually she likes to be the center of attention. Other times she's good with pairing off. GG interaction occasionally takes place but that's more of a curiosity, heat of the moment response than anything.
    MFM is actually easier to pull off. There are two dicks and two or more places to put them. A woman will be in full control unless she relinquishes that control. That's uncommon though.
    In a FMF there is only one dick to go around. In swinging scenarios where everyone is truly looking to give and receive max pleasure the dude has to have some stamina and skills to keep two girls engaged if they are all about the dick. If they are fully bi it can give him a chance to take a break but that isn't always the case. Toys can help make up the shortfall but that play tends to be between the girls. The other truth is that it's a lot easier to find a dude who is willing to participate.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    I've had all..all three..and have to say I prefer MFM hands down..( I'm greedy that ��way)

What's your favorite?
    both of those sound hot to me! would love to try them

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Lol...Always have to laugh at judgemental people on a ****** board

I personally will not have a threesome with a tranny and I do not like guys that are with tranny's if I catch wind that one of my clients has been with the tranny or Gay man I will no longer see him.
    When it comes to female on female I like the woman to be thick like me nice breasts nice ass nice thighs but I'm not fucking with nothing with a dick and tits.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast