As the plane hit the tarmac I felt nothing short of ecstatic to be out of the air. I don’t have a real fear of flying. I just have a fear of the loss of control you have when you are cruising at 30,000 feet.
It’s something about the air on a plane that dehydrates my whole body. My mouth was super Sahara dry and my ears were still popping. I stick a piece of Big Red in my mouth and sip on some Dasani.
“I’m here” I sing to myself “It’s about to be on like Donkey Kong”
Thinking about the promised adventure I began to notice a dewy wetness building making my crotch sticky. Ignoring the delicious feeling I grab my oversized weekend bag and step into the aisle between two business men in suits drenched in cologne and pomade. I gag silently and give off an aura that says “I will be getting off this plane with no delay and please try and stop me.”
Once in the terminal proper I begin my sashay smoothly toward my destination. Whether it is the close cut of my winter white suit that showcases my best assets or the fresh look on my face I am attracting a lot of appreciative glances. There is only one that matters, though.
“Charli” that familiar bass voice commands ”bring yourself over to me.”
There he is, Mike, the man that I have flown over 500 miles to see. This man, what can I tell you, he is a friend indeed when this women’s body is in need. I put a mock look of disapproval on my face and twist my head with sister-girl attitude. Unperturbed he used one hand to relieve me of my bag while using the other to sweep me up in a tight embrace. He moved in to kiss me. As soon as he pressed his lips against mine I automatically became lightheaded to the point where I almost completely lose balance. I like to blame it on these stilettos but it’s his kisses that make my head spin.
“Sweetheart, you remember me telling you about Lisa don’t you. She’s my bestest friend the photographer.”
The way that the word photographer slips out his mouth conjures many an indecent image. I know from talking to Mike that his friend shoots for a few of the urban men’s magazines and is always looking to discover new talent. I also have a sneaking suspicion, from the hungry look in her eyes, that she swings both ways.” Mike, you told me she was beautiful but you didn’t do her justice. Girl, let me know if you’d like to shoot with me. I’ll hook you up with all the right people. I think I just met a winner” She gushed then winked at me.
Leaving the airport I realized that I am famished. When I mention this Lisa let’s me know that I am in for a treat. “The hotel you are staying in has an excellent restaurant. You can order the entire menu as room service”. Slightly tired from the trip, that sounds like heaven to my ears. Mike just smiles.
When I enter the room I am more than impressed. The atmosphere is almost too rich to take in. It’s a softly lit 3 bedroom suite accented in beige and cream. The furniture is plush, there were fragrant plant and flower arrangements most importantly on the kitchen counter was a bucket of champagne chilling along with two wine glasses. The master bedroom what can I say about that? Well, with the round bed surrounded by mirrors I knew that there was going to be very little sleep going on during this trip. It was shaping up to be one hell of a day.
On the counter was the menu. Mike said to go take a shower and relax he would order for me. I didn’t need to be told twice. I placed my bag in the bedroom and took out my toiletries and a short white satin robe. I began to get undressed when Lisa walked in the bathroom with a flute of champagne. “Mike and I popped the bottle. We ordered another one for the meal. I figured it might help you relax.” As soon as she stepped back out I resumed undressing, then consumed the drink in one lone sip. I stepped into the shower and lathered up. As the steam and the pounding water hit me my body, or more accurately my pussy, began to wake up. I knew that with the tipsiness creeping up on me there was no way that I was going to be able to wait until the main event. Luckily the shower head was able to be hand held. I detached the shower head from its holder and spread my lips wide apart so that the head of my clit was exposed. I aimed the spray at my hotspot , swirling it around like an oversized tongue . I gripped the handrail, then I threw my leg over it. The waves of pleasure began to hit with all of the intensity of a tsunami. I cried out, I attempted to stifle it as to not concern the people in the other room. My success in that was very limited. The door busted open. Mike had a look of confused relief on his face.
“Why the hell did you scream like that? I thought, damn, I didn’t know what to think”
In my embarrassment I didn’t have anything to say. The look on my face said it all.
Knowing me like he does he got the hint . He sauntered out of the bathroom singing a reworded version of Bobby Womack’s classic “If You Think Your Lonely Now” to a more salacious:
“If you think you came right now
(ooh yeah)
wait until tonight girl.
I’ll give you this lonnnnggg dong
Wait until tonight girl.”

I giggled and continued to get ready. I oiled my skin to a supple smoothness then used the towel to absorb any additional droplets. I threw on my robe, dabbed Cashmere Mist on my pulse points, applied nude lip gloss and combed my ebony
mane so that the straightened length was a few inches down my back. I stepped into my high heeled slippers and tightened the sash on my robe. As I walked in to the dining area I was not prepared for the sight I was taking in. On the candle lit table was a spread to include Oysters Rockefeller, lobster salad with a champagne vinaigrette, beef tenderloin and rosemary potatoes with a black truffle foie gras sauce, and for dessert two pots of chocolate fondue one with white and the other with milk chocolate. I know my aphrodisiacs so I knew the type of feelings that this was supposed to induce. Just the visual display was enough to produce that familiar warmth.
We made small talk during dinner but I couldn’t help but wonder where exactly this night would lead. I was feeding Mike and he was reciprocating . This was some sexy ass food play. Even though the food was slightly heavy with the amount of champagne I consumed I became very tipsy quickly. It seemed like Lisa was the odd man out. At least until we reached dessert. When I dipped one of my bananas into the chocolate to feed Mike I stopped to feed a strawberry to Lisa. It became a virtual food ménage with me feeding Lisa and Mike and them both feeding me. Before we became too full or too drunk Lisa walked away for a moment. She returned with her camera hanging around her neck. “Mike, wouldn’t you like if Charli and I did a mini photoshoot. I really think she’d be best captured on camera.” then to me “ I just want to see if your appeal will translate onto film.”I was all for it and Mike didn‘t hardly object.
“Girls I am going to give you a wide berth on this. Ima take this time to take a bath but when I‘m done I expect to see some steaming hot pics. ” He then carried himself into the bathroom and closed the door. Seconds later we hear the water running.
“Lisa you know I’ve never done anything like this before. I’m going to need you to coach me. Better yet, just be gentle”
“Girl, I got you. This is what I do, so just let me do me and you’ll be just fine” She hands me another glass of champagne. “You did pack some lingerie besides that robe didn’t you. Well, let’ see what you got. We’re bout to make it hot!” We went in my bag and she pulled out the few things that I had. I actually didn’t bring too much with me as I planned on being nude most of the weekend. After a few minutes we settled on a pale peach bustier, G string, matching garter and creamy ivory stockings. To give my naughty look an air of class and sophistication we selected pearl studs and a multi-stranded necklace. Lisa pulled out this giant box that had multiple makeup compartments. She explained that although her job was a photographer, she’s learned to wear many hats associated with her trade. She could easily slip into the roles of graphic designer, editor, hairdresser, stylist, makeup artist and model if need be. That’s one of the reasons she was so sought after in her field. She did what she had to do to make sure the job got done. She considered herself a kind of Renaissance woman. One look in the mirror and I almost didn’t recognize myself. I had went from fresh faced pretty to a sultry gorgeous with a few brush strokes. She took out what turned out to be a light meter and went about adjusting the lights in the living room.
“We’ll shoot here” she said gesturing to the area around the couch. She moved the couch out of her way to where the panel draped wall was exposed. As we began shooting I felt very awkward. She didn’t do that much coaching. She just told me to what came natural. When I would make a mistake she would come up and reposition me.
“Act like you need to be fucked and this camera is a long dicked Mandingo”
I tried but I couldn’t really envision myself being aroused by that inanimate object. It was hot and I was beginning to melt so we took a break. Lisa went to the kitchen and got the both of us some water.
“You’re doing great.” she said “I just need to loosen you up.”
Just her saying that tensed me up slightly.
She moved the couch back in place to change the scenery. Then she got the idea that a wardrobe change was in order too.
“Take off everything but your shoes and your G string and put back on that white robe you had on earlier.”
I followed her directions and when I was finished I came and sat on the couch.
“Are you comfortable? Are you having fun”
She refreshed my makeup and then dipped her hand into the nearby ice bucket.
“ I need for your nipples to be poking through the material for through the material to get the right effect for the camera”
She handed me one of the ice cubes and watched as I rubbed it around my areola. By the look on her face I could tell that she was getting excited watching. She opened the other side of my robe even further and whispered a barely audible “can I?”.
It felt like it would be rude for me to say no, so I nodded. I continued to ice the nipple I was working on while she began to work on hers. I involuntarily started to moan. That’s when I dropped the ice cube in my hand and her mouth covered my breast. It was one of the best sensations I had ever felt. Her mouth warming what had just been ice cold breast. One hand feeding me into her mouth while the next had her massaging the other breast. She stopped to take off my robe and gaze at my body. She spread my thighs open with her hand and stuck three fingers inside.
“Girl you need to be fucked”
Positioning herself so that my legs are over her shoulders she begins to kiss to delicate material of my G string. It starts from the area right below my belly button and ends in the central area where the legs meets my body. By this time I’m silently begging to be relieved of the cloth barrier. She starts to make large lapping movements that drive me utterly insane. Finally she pulls my panties all the way to the side and dives into my engorged clit. Her gentle sucks produce uncontrollable shivers so I grab her tightly by her hair until the point is driven home and my juices are running down her chin.