Thread: Spinner in town !!

Verified Companion Companion jazzy267's Avatar

Spinner in town !!

So, I'm Jazzy/Jasmine I posted already in Dallas and id figure id post in fortworth too since I'm in Arlington in between both cities!! I'm a slim petite spinner 😍😋. I'll be up and going this weekend including tomorrow!! I really want to get verified since I'm new to this site come visit I'm open to alot of things literally alot just ask 😋 !! PM me!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered - not validated
    Come over to new orleans, I need new experience s

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Jazzy! I'm jazzed already by your pics.!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Jazzy!

Cute pics! Whereabouts in Arlington are you hosting?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Careful boys- I just inquired as to location and she hit me back immediately with offers of BBFS with prices listed plainly.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    just a heads up fellas ... was inquiring w/her tonight about an appt ... thur 4/25 ... tried to post on a more recent post of hers ... couldn't till this one ... anyway, tried to see her tonignt ... her response was she couldn't b/c she had an 8pm, an 830pm, a 9pm & a 10pm ... tho she could squeeze me in for 30 mins @ 1030pm ... HAHAHAHAHAHA, what!? that a lot of dick in 3 hrs. wow.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder that the WW is NOT a discussion, review, or opinion section, but is JUST for the introduction of incoming members with welcoming greetings and, as the forum header clearly states, "no flames." We don't want to scare new lassies off, do we, and make them afraid to announce themselves here, aye? Please make extraneous remarks in more appropriate areas. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-28-2019 at 07:13 AM.