Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Full Service
    Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder-length streaked blond
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Thai
    Companion Description: 130 lbs, few tatoos, smooth skin, no belly stretch marks. nice curves, nice boobs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not impressed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes, only because price was right
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is my second visit with another provider. I prefer it over AMP's because most want more for a 30 minute session. This place is not an open walk-in and requires appointments. For the price, it is the Asian place for your dollar.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Low-T; 03-13-2019 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Date wrong

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    I called there and asked for Belinda. mamasan said she was gone and I had wrong number. I asked if anyone else available. She said yes, and I asked for address, she said she would text it to me which she did. Location she texted was same as Eastern Secrets which I visited once a long time ago, but it did not include the unit number. When I got there I walked around trying to make sure I had the correct address. I did, but as I approached the building a woman was there with a guy apparently showing him the property for rental space. I walked up to the second level hoping I could figure out the right door to enter. At that time the woman in the parking lot asked me for what I was looking. Panic! But I told her I was looking for a massage place. She said there was nothing like that here. I said thanks, and then I left. I texted back that I was sent away by the lady in the parking lot. No response.

I include this because I am almost suspicious that mamasan deliberately gave me the wrong address.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Right Place

You were at the right place, but probably the wrong time. If the landlord was walking around while you were there, they probably didn't want to open the door and let her see you walk in. And, if they are working two girls there now, there are probably 2 apartments being rented. There is only room for one in the apartment I have gone to twice now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    I am going to try again.... hopefully she will provide door# this time (unless of course the LL lady is patrolling the parking lot again)

LL=LandLord