Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The best SC to go to in Houston.

Where is the best SC in Houston? I like going to Baby Dolls Dallas because there are so many women there. Are there any clubs in Houston where there are A LOT of great looking women? Any help is greatly appreciated.

PoppyToyota

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    Treasures - day or night;
    The Mens Club - at night (nothing going on during the day)

St. James on the North side, day or night.

1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

Thanks for the help CB!

St James is my atf lunch destination. Thursdays they have a decent blackened snapper, with tea it come to $12. Anyways, the # of girls and quality have been dwindeling lately. Evidently, they are not making enough$$ to justify coming in. I don't know if that makes sense, but it is what a few have told me. Now that doesn't stop me from going. I got my regs.

Smyter, what are you typically paying at the Church these days?
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

There is wide variance. Each girl is very different. I have a standing $80 bbbj with one girl (she gets desperate now and then and the price has dipped below even that) , but lately it has been $100-$120 CIH, $140-ish CIM, $150-$250 full menu. I have an awesome waitress that gives me great 411.. plus I go there once a week for the last 5-6 years. I get pitched for higher rates, but I rarely pay more than I just listed. The odd thing lately is that the girls do not walk around as much, you have to get their attention and call them over (in the lunch hour). Of course tipping when they are on stage helps, but I am a lazy bastard that doesn't like to get up out of my seat when eating. Last piece of advise... use the rooms upstairs to the far back right (there is a small hallway that you cannot see).

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smyter @ Mar 11 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have an awesome waitress that gives me great 411.. plus I go there once a week for the last 5-6 years. ... Last piece of advise... use the rooms upstairs to the far back right (there is a small hallway that you cannot see).[/b]

Thanks for the info Smyter. Can you share the name of your waitress? I believe getting to know a couple of waitresses is the BEST advise at any SC.

BP - I would be happy to meet you up there one afternoon for lunch.
    1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 11 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for the info Smyter. Can you share the name of your waitress? I believe getting to know a couple of waitresses is the BEST advise at any SC.[/b]
    sending PM

CB - that sounds like a plan.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Mar 11 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    CB - that sounds like a plan.[/b]
    +

May i also have the name of that waitress?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cougar06 @ Mar 19 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    +

May i also have the name of that waitress?[/b]
    PM sent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smyter @ Mar 20 2009, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    PM sent[/b]

May I Also get that waitresses name. Thanks!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hou_tx_mm @ Mar 23 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    May I Also get that waitresses name. Thanks![/b]

I went there for the first time this past Tuesday, I usually go to Treasure&#39;s, and I&#39;m going back tomorrow. Everything he said about the lunch hour is true as you have to go up to the girls and so I was kind of amazed. I didn&#39;t have one waitress come up to me to see if I needed something and I was there for 2 hours. Smyter if you could share the name of the waitress that would be much appreciated.

I did finally meet some nice girls who gave me a little 411 on who I should approach though.

Been out of town for a bit...

usually you get a waitress assigned to you upon entry. They do not roam the roam like in many clubs.

PM&#39;s sent

Could I have the waitress name?

Zofco

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast