Called PC and set up an appointment with the usual ease that PC affords. I got an early appointment so the rate was $200 after the FRD. Called from the Hotel parking lot, got the room number and went up to see her (and see how close to photos she was).

Taylor answered the door by opening it (and hiding behind it ) my first thought was oh no she's hiding something. I was very pleased after she shut the door and I caught a full view that she was as advertised, a 36D-26-34 statuesque woman that was like a hot MILF or Soccer Mom you lust after.

After breaking the ice with some talking we retired to the bedroom for some fun activities. Once naked we enjoyed some DATY, BBBJ, CFS and some LFK. Taylor mounted me for a spirited CG to finish the session, it was during this as she really got into it that we kissed. Taylor cleaned me up, we dressed and finished talking as the hour was gone.

Taylor is a near hard body mid to late thirties woman that I would see agian without any hesitation. That should be enough for those that understand my psyche. :unsure: