Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BBFS, the Elephant in the room

BBFS, the Elephant in the room

To the point
    Don't assume every provider does BBFS..
    Don't keep badgering the woman through private messages if she refuses
    to answer the annoying subject. She doesn't have to talk about it.
    I am Positive the business owner will let you know if she offers
    certain services.
    I don't assume every guys likes pegging strapons or DATO !!!
    SILENCE IS AN ANSWER !!!!
    END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

Oh hell, Here comes the... "To each their own" speeches blahhh blahhh… fact is its VERY annoying to get those messages over & over. Also very EYE OPENING that this occurs as often as IT does, but IT DOES. I just hope that the ones doing it don't feel special. LOL. No piece of paperwork will get you that wild ride with Jess. Just to clarify...

Silence Means, >NO !!!! Changing the subject means, >NO. Every person has a different personality, these days a woman is too intimidated to speak up because of fear & getting bad /fake review

At this point, speaking up about the dead elephant in the room... does nothing LOL. Its a dead end situation/conversation ect because nothing is going to change. Fact is they aren't thinking with the right head !! So, don't expect smart decisions/respecting =NO.

I never badger a woman for it. If she doesn’t offer it, that’s her choice and I respect that. We all have different levels of comfort. Some do cbj, some do bbbj. Some don’t do cim, some gargle it like it’s liquid chocolate. I respect everyone’s choices. I choose to do bbfs with a select few ladies. That’s my choice. I understand there is “ gamble” there, but I am willing to accept that. I don’t do that with every sw out there. (Actually I don’t see sw). I get myself checked. I am fixed. And at my age, it is a choice I decide to make. If a lady and I decide to make that choice together, it shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. ( one reason I don’t do reviews).

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    nothing is going to change. Fact is they aren't thinking with the right head !! So, don't expect smart decisions/respecting =NO.
    I had 1 guy ask me through this website ......

In all honesty I speak for >myself and won't easily be swayed into silence or intimidated with
    a bad review. A real job keeps me above water & the hobby is extra money for a savings account.

Men watch & test who they can prey on......
    There is a man out there that will ask women for BBFS just to report back to the fleet & write a Providers name on the BBFS list.
    I have heard too many stories . My mother taught her daughter's to speak up and she has never been wrong with advice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Unfortunately, there’s no shortage of douchebags on this and other sites. So sorry that you and your sisters have to put up with that nonsense. Maybe the best you can do is to blast handles and contact information all over the ladies lounges. Find ways to inform the new women so that they aren’t preyed upon. And report incidents to the staff.

This may be one of those problems with no solution. All you can do is fight back. Most of us guys respect and support you.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

^ EXACTLY, James !!! Fight back as you mentioned. You grasp the concept of never giving up hope & not letting someone wear someone down. Hugs and kisses

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    ^ EXACTLY, James !!! Fight back as you mentioned. You grasp the concept of never giving up hope & not letting someone wear someone down. Hugs and kisses
    I enjoyed hearing your voice on your video greeting.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guest Companion
    If I got paid every time I saw something about this. I'd be one happy ****** ;) LOL.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by ss king View Post
    I never badger a woman for it. If she doesn’t offer it, that’s her choice and I respect that. We all have different levels of comfort. Some do cbj, some do bbbj. Some don’t do cim, some gargle it like it’s liquid chocolate. I respect everyone’s choices. I choose to do bbfs with a select few ladies. That’s my choice. I understand there is “ gamble” there, but I am willing to accept that. I don’t do that with every sw out there. (Actually I don’t see sw). I get myself checked. I am fixed. And at my age, it is a choice I decide to make. If a lady and I decide to make that choice together, it shouldn’t be anyone else’s business. ( one reason I don’t do reviews).
    I appreciate you not being a pushy Ah*le. Positive change comes with time & takes work. THANKS for your honesty

Retired Companion

Thumbs down Atta boy!

Men watch & test who they can prey on......
    There is a man out there that will ask women for BBFS just to report back to the fleet & write a Providers name on the BBFS list.

It's retarded that BBFS is used to tarnish a provider's reputation via speculation (i.e. The D List).

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

It's retarded that BBFS is used to tarnish a provider's reputation via speculation (i.e. The D List).

I think it's a breath of safety. The guys could get wrong information from a list & attempt BBfs without communication. I hate assumptions. A companion could face a horrible encounter

Breach of Safety..... (Not breath of safety)<wtf? Somebody showed me the error

Guest Companion
    I think it's a breath of safety. The guys could get wrong information from a list & attempt BBfs without communication. I hate assumptions. A companion could face a horrible encounter
    Yep... Or she could get pregnant. All around a stupid move. I'm sure there might be some stupid list but I don't condone BBFS and never have and never will.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast