Thread: Hello I'm Bobby! New to the site but very experienced!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hello I'm Bobby! New to the site but very experienced!

Hey everyone I'm Bobby but some of you may know me as Sydney or Sexy Sydney. I've been around for about ten years now and I've just gotten pretty tired of some of the lame, ignorant and mostly cheap customers that are attracted to listcrawler and adultsearch. I am a firm believer in great customer service and guaranteed customer satisfaction. I know that hobbyists are mostly hard working people who deserve to be treated with a certain degree of appreciation and respect. Without you guys, we could not do what we do and there would be no money to make. That is the perspective that I have tried to operate by and from over the years and I think it's a pretty good one. Although I'm far from perfect, and have made mistakes now and then , I confidently believe that I am probably one of the best providers you can find in the San Antonio area. Your satisfaction is paramount in my book. It is imperative to me that you leave my presence feeling happy, energized, and fulfilled. As much as I want people to value my time spent and attention given and as important as those things are to me, so should they be to any and every person who has selected me as the person they want to engage with. So hopefully this site will be beneficial to me and others who I will meet and hopefully get to know in the most intimate way. Thanks for reading and have a great day! Love, Booby

Registered Male (Not Verified) Moshasoz's Avatar
    Welcome to ourhone2 Bobby:-D

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    Welcome Bobby!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bobby. Posting some pics here may help your efforts here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome! I’m always happy when a 40+ mature makes an entrance.
    https://40up.com.sanantonio.listcrawler.com/post/29109276/

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified) JMcB's Avatar
    Just trying to stay under the radar but also meeting up with lovely ladies
    Welcome Bobby
    Pleasing you is a huge turn on for me!

A kiss on the upper lips is the persuasion for an invitation to invade the lower lips

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Bobby. I have always enjoyed seeing over the last ten years and I am happy to see you here. I can not do reviews for personal reasons but let’s just say you will be an awesome addition to our fun family. Glad you are here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SA_mikehancho's Avatar
    Welcome