Thread: Hello!!! Anybody here?

It took me a while to find the B/CS-Waco forum since it only recently showed up and at the very bottom of the page (not complaining). Where are all the B/CS people, hiding out, lost, or just waiting on the revival of the big board? I'm missing the presence of the few visiting ladies we did get, so once again anybody out there? :D

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (packmule4000 @ Mar 8 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It took me a while to find the B/CS-Waco forum since it only recently showed up and at the very bottom of the page (not complaining). Where are all the B/CS people, hiding out, lost, or just waiting on the revival of the big board? I&#39;m missing the presence of the few visiting ladies we did get, so once again anybody out there? :D[/b]

Here too, but have come to the conclusion that BCS is not the place to get too lucky, thank goodness Austin, Houston and Dallas is just down the road.

Retired

What about half way? ;)

For The Massage Connoisseur
    I believe most ppl thought the regular board would be up & running by now, so they haven&#39;t posted & as you stated are most likely waiting it out.

BTW, I visit CS on occasion :)

Provider (at aspd)
    :wub: I am here and there and some where in between the sheets.... of the Deserving Gentleman that love to take the Southern Route:wub:....lol

Provider (at aspd)
    :wub: :D Just a heads up I have recently moved to North East Texas but travel thru Waco & Killeen area occasionaly. Play passionately hard or don&#39;t play at all....lol :wub: