Thread: Atlanta?

Hobby Addict
    Just prior to the "Crash" several ATL based folks were making a concerted effort to improve the ATL Board.....I don't even see this great bastion of the South, home to more tittie bars per capita than any place in America and 3 million women, many of them fine, represented on the invisionzone?????

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Mar 8 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just prior to the "Crash" several ATL based folks were making a concerted effort to improve the ATL Board.....I don&#39;t even see this great bastion of the South, home to more tittie bars per capita than any place in America and 3 million women, many of them fine, represented on the invisionzone?????[/b]
    I assumed part of "Ask the Staff" was an implied response from the staff.....

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Well Altcomedy, I didn&#39;t set up this board but I will respond.

1. This is a temporary site.
    2. Since Atlanta is not directly specified I suggest you and the other members from Ga. post in the "Mississippi and other Southeastern states and cities." I further suggest posting a petition in the discussion forum there and getting all the Atlanta folks to chime in, if there is enough interest I am sure CK would add a more specific place for you all to post in.</span>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Chat Rules</span>

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    More forums are coming shortly, if nothing more than ads, coed, review in all the missing city/state sets.

Since aspd still has a ways to go, it&#39;s best to fill as many gaps as possible. Maybe even a review template with the usual (bcd) comment section.

Those who attend socials will soon see some addional forum sets not visible to other members that can help in marketing and vouching.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Hobby Addict
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Mar 12 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    More forums are coming shortly, if nothing more than ads, coed, review in all the missing city/state sets.

Since aspd still has a ways to go, it&#39;s best to fill as many gaps as possible. Maybe even a review template with the usual (bcd) comment section.

Those who attend socials will soon see some addional forum sets not visible to other members that can help in marketing and vouching.[/b]
    Thanks CK -- I do trust it is in the works & appreciate the work you and the rest of the staff are doing

This is not meant as inflammatory but rather a thought to reflect on: Look at the development work that has taken place to create boards (again realize this is a temp site) for population centers like Mississippi and then pull out a list of the largest MSA&#39;s in the Country and look at how many you have done no work on yet. Wonder why ASPD is only strong in a few "pockets" of the Country?

Most businesses do some form of "opportunity analysis" (but use a variety of terms to describe it). Where are we underdeveloped? What markets represent the largest opportunity of growth, etc. I&#39;d suggest to you that there are single zip codes in Atlanta that spend more hobby $ than the entire State of Mississippi. Same goes for Florida.

Just a thought.

Retired Administrator
    thank you for your insight "altcomedy" and early on you wrote in part;

"....I assumed part of "Ask the Staff" was an implied response from the staff....."

Please remember all staffers are voluntary in nature and have her own real world responsibilities. We get here to work on this forum as often as we can and do reply to queries when the opportunity arises for us. Truth be known - your post on Mar 8 2009, 03:48 PM is not a question in the first place (even though you ended it with an eroteme), albeit, a statement.

We are continuing to expand this forum (far beyond the original intent) as time allows and appreciate the positive comments we have received from many of you.

Have a great weekend everyone. :P