Thread: Killeen April M&G

Killeen April M&G

Spring is coming, so let's welcome back some warm weather with an opportunity to dress for it! Join us in Killeen for our April Meet & Greet on Friday 4/12. If you've never been vouched for one before but wish to attend, contact me with some references. For those returning hobbyists and providers, just let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion Misty S's Avatar
    Interested. Ill be in town
    (504)564-7894

Over 200 "YES" REVIEWS On Eccie
    https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=124369
    Over 50 OKS ON P411(P88262)

❤ 📍 𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙾𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙰 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚇𝚇𝚇 FUN📍 ❤️
    Add me on Snapchat 📷 @misty_sxx 𝑜𝑟 𝙰𝙳𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙽𝚂
    www.onlyfans.com/mistysxxx

It's less than two weeks before our April M&G in Killeen. If you wish to attend and have not RSVP'd yet, send me a message. If you've never attended before, I have to get you verified before sending an invite (this is independent of the site's verification). As an update, I'm letting everyone know this will be my last social in Killeen for a while. For personal reasons, I must take a break from it. I've enjoyed hosting them and meeting the awesome ladies and gentlemen who have attended, and I look forward to doing so again in the future.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
    Interested. Ill be in town
    I hope you make it dear. I have been wanting to meet you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE