Thread: Killeen April M&G

Killeen April M&G

Spring is coming, so let's welcome back some warm weather with an opportunity to dress for it! Join us in Killeen for our April Meet & Greet on Friday 4/12. If you've never been vouched for one before but wish to attend, contact me with some references. For those returning hobbyists and providers, just let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Companion Companion KissableMelissa's Avatar
    I’ll be there and this time I’m coming down in the early afternoon and staying the night in Killeen!
    KissableMelissa@protonmail.com
    350/HR, 475/90 MIN, 650/2HR

Duos available with one of my Girl Crushes!

I do not check my messages that often on here, so please email for a faster response!
    Follow me on Twitter @KissableMelissa

Quote Originally Posted by KissableMelissa View Post
    I’ll be there and this time I’m coming down in the early afternoon and staying the night in Killeen!
    It will be good to see you here again. ;-)
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    I think I will actually be able to make that one. Wooohooo.

Verified Companion Companion
    I'll be there sounds like fun ������

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have always wanted to meet Sierraamador so I be there.

It's less than two weeks before our April M&G in Killeen. If you wish to attend and have not RSVP'd yet, send me a message. If you've never attended before, I have to get you verified before sending an invite (this is independent of the site's verification). As an update, I'm letting everyone know this will be my last social in Killeen for a while. For personal reasons, I must take a break from it. I've enjoyed hosting them and meeting the awesome ladies and gentlemen who have attended, and I look forward to doing so again in the future.

Alx

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I will be there Bro. Sorry to hear you are stepping back. You have been a great host to all of us. Let’s make this a great M&G. I hope someone will step up and fill in while our host takes a break.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Well well well.... I am so looking forward to attending.. thanks for the invite. Also will be staying over night to enjoy the local attractions.... tee hee hee
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

Invites have gone out. If you were expecting one and didn't get it, message me so we can get it straightened out. If you haven't attended and now wish to, also let me know. Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

Alx

Verified Companion Companion
    Hey
    I am have a issue with my PM and cant seem open any messages but I will be there :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar
    Hey after recent separation I think I can actually make this one, never have been to one should be fun...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well another great time had by all last night. I especially enjoyed the ladies games. I want to thank our host again for putting in all the work to pull these events off flawlessly month after month. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break from the M&Gs. I enjoyed seeing all the gang again before the break. I hope someone in the area may consider hosting in the immediate future while Alx is on vacation.

Everyone take care and be safe until we meet up again for more good times and laughter.