Thread: Visit to CR

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I went by CR for lunch on Friday lots of girls and a fairly good prime rib on the buffet. I had a drink and met an old friend from Plat and we went upstairs for some fun. I have not been a great fan of CR because of the lack of space to play. I had a few dances and some nice HJ action but not what what I wanted. Does anyone have better success at this club. I have gone next door to the Fare with much more success.

C*** is a blonde about 5'5" @ 120lb with a great ass and nice manmades. I spent .7 total which was nice for about an hour of fun.

I went to CR Tuesday night and, I hate to say, I was not impressed. A big building like that and the club is ssooo small.

Registered Male (Not Verified) aRandyOne's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sundance88 @ Mar 8 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I went to CR Tuesday night and, I hate to say, I was not impressed. A big building like that and the club is ssooo small.[/b]
    I think that CR was added as an after thought.
    I dig hairy chicks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CR was the original club with the FARE Room added later. It also houses the corporate offices. I think I recall that CR was built by some connected to the big boys and later killed before Duncan&#39;s ownership. But yes I am also not impressed.

Cabaret Royale originally opened in December of 1989 and was at the time the finest gentleman&#39;s club in the Dallas area. It was also the first club where most of the girls revenue came from table dancing. The additional club was opened about two years later as Club Concert and was only opened for about 1 year before it was closed due to lack of revenue. It stayed closed until the time Duncan & Nick decided to close The Fare on Greenville Ave and relocate it to its present location.

It is true that extras are available at The Fare but I have never noticed the quality of the dancers to be that good. In recent months the quality of dancers has woefully slipped in Cabaret as well but you can still find a few quality girls there both on day shift and a nite (especially late at nite).

CR was once on "The Life Styles of the Rich & Famous", think it was owned by a Lebonese guy before Duncan

Yes, his name was Salah.

I enjoy going in there, especially dayshift. The girls are friendly and fun. They aren&#39;t all high quality (in the looks category) like the Lodge, but they&#39;re good girls, some are lookin to mess around.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    Ive had luck there, at the end of the month, but havent been recently. I would say around 2-4 pm.
    Oil Baron