Thread: 21 in a few days so yes I am starting early. Read entire ad before messaging me!

Verified Companion

21 in a few days so yes I am starting early. Read entire ad before messaging me!

A strong willed squeaky clean fun and passionate companion is right here for the taking! The question is what are you willing to do for it. Controlling your emotions may lead to more erroneous decisions being made on your part.
    Start by doing this. Decide if I am right for you. Standing 5'5" 120 pounds. My eye color is yet to be decided. My skill set is what do you desire. NOW with that I want to make it clear. I do not offer bareback full service. What do you mean no bareback full service? Simple it means that I offer bbbj, cim, cit,cof,coa but nothing goes in my Vajayjay unprotected. I heard it's best to explain that one point to avoid a hobby lover from acting erroneously during play time. Where was I ? Oh yes, I do offer bbbj,dfk,(greek ymmv)dfk,msog,lots of other fun too. I love showering a real fun guy with my open minded skill set. Not to mention being showered.

Very photo friendly for the sake of a review (limited facial of course)

Very low volume so everyone will not receive a response. I will respond to those who allow me to screen them: Who knows you here? Meaning provide two recently seen providers, your age, your race . Mention when and what time you dare to explore all of me.

My rates are Half hour 160.00 LOCATED IN GALLERIA AREA~LIMITED TRAFFIC ISSUES
    Hour: 250.00
    Two hour 450.00

Out call is reserved for hour or longer clients. One hour out call 280.00
    two hour out call 500.00

Spring break special four hour in call or out 750.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DaisyTwenty; 03-07-2019 at 07:15 PM.