Thread: Rainbow Platinum Lineup (incl YUNA, SORA (!), NANA, etc, with link to pics of YUNA)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Rainbow Platinum Lineup (incl YUNA, SORA (!), NANA, etc, with link to pics of YUNA)

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Rainbow Platinum, with YUNA, SORA, NANA, CANDY, HONEY, BRANDY et al
    Date of Visit: Weekend of Mar. 2 & 3, 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: 214-772-8121
    Phone Number: 214-772-8121
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: n/a
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Spa Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: ALL
    Length of Visit: 1 hour (half hour available as well); YUNA is one of the rare providers I've been so attracted to that I've had to return for a second hour the same day (as described in my recent eccie review of her here; her naive vulnerability and apparent innocence, especially when contrasted to her and combined with her impressive natural talents and submissive desire to please in the sexual realm, draw me back again and again.
    Donation: the usual
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Varies
    Smoking Status: Varies (YUNA doesn't smoke)
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mainly Korean; Some Thai; One AA
    Companion Description: See reviews
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Absolutely!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:

YUNA at Rainbow has been one of my main squeezes and absolute favorites in town since her fairly recent arrival; she's a brand-new, fresh, untainted, un-jaded, youngish looking, actually fairly young in years (29-yr old) slender and petite MILF spinner with a cute face and great figure, even better IOP, and HISTORICALLY UNIQUE AND WONDERFUL, DO-NOT-MISS, exceptionally longue durée, wet, precum-slurping DT BBBJ UNTIL CIM WITH SWALLOW! FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH!!!!

I reviewed YUNA on eccie a couple of weeks ago with lots more details: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2525862

Having been back to see YUNA several times now, I am ASTOUNDED at her truly HISTORIC-in-DFW, RECORD-SETTING SUBMISSIVE PATIENCE and DESIRE TO PLEASE. I've literally had to break off the long-hold DT BBBJ each time, for fear that I was exceeding decency; she has NEVER been the one to cum up for air. TODAY I was IN HER THROAT twice today, for over TWENTY MINUTES straight each time (TOTAL: FORTY MINUTES, cumming twice) without her being obvious about cumming up for air (she breathes around the cock). I admit I felt more than a little guilty at the sheer, unabashed selfish and indulgent pleasure of it all, but -- Fellas -- you've really simply gotta TRY THIS!!! Remember, you're worth it and paying for it, so just ask (and you'll be amazed at the submissive service you can receive)!

You may check out some of the spa's "official" pictures of her here: http://village.photos/members/Johnny...UNA-of-Rainbow
    (And of course I took some private nude and action shots as well, to nourish me in my dotage and share in confidence with a few select friends).

As I described in my first review of her, YUNA is one of the very few providers *** ever *** I absolutely had to return to see the same day, within hours of the first hour-long session I had with her. And on top of that, she's MSOG ("as many times as you can cum in the time allotted" -- FUCK YEAH!!!), so she will give you the BEST cum draining you can get in town right now, IMHO.

I spent another healthful, restorative, youth-inducing hour with her today, and, my GOD, is she ever a BLESSING on our local AMP scene.

YUNA is joined by a diverse collection including about six other ladies there, for an average total usually of seven choices lately.

Rainbow's ladies include a couple of good-looking Thai providers who seem to be in-and-out at various times, plus:

--
    BRANDY
    (a youngish African-American provider; I've met but not yet tried her), in addition to the Korean ladies:

--
    NANA
    (another great, well-reviewed MILF favorite with superior service),

--
    HONEY
    (an attractive and seemingly sweet lady, whom I've met but haven't tried yet -- she's different from the Honey currently at Pearls who's also ex-Nagoya),

--
    CANDY
    (haven't met yet, but again different I understand from the other Candys who we've seen at e.g. Bali and Pearls), not to mention . . . drum roll please . . .

-- SORA !!!!
    yes, that's right: we've located the beautiful and skilled, well-known and well-reviewed provider who was most recently at NYNY (where I reviewed her not too long ago on eccie, here): https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2518248).

It's especially great to know where we may find the beautiful and elegant SORA, as she's been a well-known reliable Catholic provider here among our AMP community of connoisseurs for quite awhile now. (SORA's long hair, by the way, is always impressive for its beauty, health, and notably fresh-smelling scent -- so for those of you who like gorgeous well-kept hair, be sure to check out SORA for this aspect as well!)

All in all, I think this is the best curated collection RAINBOW has had in years, and I highly recommend my brothers pay a visit soon to check out my new favorite YUNA and her lovely friends including the well-known and beloved SORA and NANA!
    Last edited by bobbymann; 03-03-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bobby I am happy to see you posting over here. I appreciate your reviews and they have yet to steer me wrong! Eccie has gotten crazy with their picture rules. Hopefully this can be a safe haven for your work!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thank you for your continued intel!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Has anyone seen Brandy? Always nice to switch things up sometimes.